Bandini

Hi, I love this serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princysur

princysur

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Every1,

I m Princy..Big smile..im new to this forum.. just watched 2 epi n i just loved it..this is so different from all the other balaji shows.Shocked the actors performances is gr8..especially nanaji and malik.ClapClapClap..these two are just phenominal...

This serial is so diferent...they have portrayed Kathiawari culture(Saurastra) very well Embarrassed...everything from the traditional houses to the costumes especially what nanaji wears...to their gujarati accent.....but the thing i love the most is the serials backgroung music:music:...

i am a gujarati n live in england now n dont get to hear gujarati songs especially garbas n proper Kathiawari folk songs....so when i heard the music for the first time i was dancing n had tears in my eyes as well.(happy tears)Cry.Cry....they have chosen a very nice vareity of songs.....

I also loved the hindi song laado rani chali chod babul ka ghar....it did make me emotional....as it is a bidai song.... 

Hope i will be welcomed in this forum...

Sorry if i went tooo long in writing how much i like gujuarat n this serial..Embarrassed..

Thanx,

Princy..Big smile

Edited by princysur - 21 January 2009 at 6:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi, I love this serial" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hey there Princy!

This is sukhi here ..

Firstly, welcome to the forum !!

And secondly - it's so good to know that Gujaratis are liking this show .. just goes to show that EK has really taken efforts into making this show ..

You are right - Ronit and nanaji are super actors !

Looking forward to see more of you on the forum :-)

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Hey there Princy,
I know right...Ekta has done a fab job with the research of the Gujju culture i see Ekta in Shashank LOL!!
Like Sukhs said it's good to see u lovin the show...keep posting

Cheers,
Sammie

Lord-Mangeshwar

IF-Rockerz

Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Namaste Princy ben!

Welcome to our friendly forum Smile 

Just like yourself, even I'm a UK based Gujju Big smile  I'll admit that Ravi is not my real name... maaru naam Jesal chhe... but everyone tends to call me Mango LOL

The great thing about Bandini is that as well as having fantastic actors, and the setting being a refreshing change from the usual urban setting that Balaji Telefilms tend to use in all their shows, the show is also benefitting from superior treatment from it's directors and technicians Thumbs Up

Those useless three-in-a-row closeups are (thankfully) no where to be seen, and as you mentioned, the music is very different also Big smile

As well as the Gujarati songs, I also like the theme tune that Ronit Sir's character has... it's awesome!

Anyways, keep enjoying the show, and we hope to see you posting here more often Smile

God bless.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Mango Bhai,

Please can you just rip the audio part of DM's theme music? It's awesome!

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Haan Bhai that would be awesome...good call Sukhs!

Lord-Mangeshwar

IF-Rockerz

Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Sukhi and Sammie,

I'll see if I can get the Mahiyavanshi music done by tomorrow morning Thumbs Up

God bless.

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhai!! u rock!