India-Forums

PKG Update 19th Jan -- From Bollyteens

simransandhu Groupbie
simransandhu
simransandhu

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Thanks to Chetsmyster

Prelogue:

(im doing this to fill in the gaps of anyone who doesnt know whats going no) : Avinash has arrived back into the serial as a brainwashed Avinash named Anand who is out to get revenge on the Sharma family. Rimjhim so far pretended to be on his side so she could find out the truth behind him but now he has caught her red-handed and in cahoots with Babuji...so hes kidnapped her to some far away place. We as viewers know that Malini is behind this whole Anand Saxena farce. Rakeshs boss Mohini is trying to trap Rakesh in marriage with her.

Update

(i'v give you guys a more informative update today...filling in afew gaps you may be feeling.. and exoc, this update answers the whole Prem shoots Rimjhim thing)

A battered, bruised and exhausted looking Rimjhim is tied to a chair as she speaks to Malini and Shweta stands in the background. Rimjhim tells Malini ''Dont feel too victorious as this is all part of my plan..i went to see Babuji at hospital on that day Anand caught me red-handed because i wanted him to catch me red-handed..it was the only way i could find out who was behind this whole Anand Saxena nonsense...and now i found out who i suspected it was..someone close to the family..MALINI''. Malini is slightly taken aback but she doesnt falter and replies ''its no use Rimjhim''. Shweta nods in support of Malini. Rimjhim says ''I will turn Anand back into Avinash. He is my husband and always has been and neither you or God can change that truth..what are you going to do now Malini''. Malini isnt looking happy. Rimjhim laughs (a tired laugh).

Mohini is talking to a divorce lawyer, Rakesh is sitting near her like a melon. The lawyer says ''theres nothing that can be done..i can't get Rakesh and Yashodas divorce precedings underway''. Mohini says ''But but why not, Rakesh isnt comfortable with his wife, whats the problem''. The lawyer says ''If this was another country then the divorce would be underway but this is India where marriage is considered a scared union..not easy to break in court''. The lawyer now speaks directly to Rakesh ''Rakesh, if you want this divorce, you will have to lie about your wife in court, saying she has a loose character and she has numerous affairs''. Rakesh says he could never do that. The lawyer leaves. Mohini presses Rakesh, telling him that Tanya will turn 21 soon and they must be married before that time comes.

A bunch of school kids are going in a bus. They all get out and start playing in the park, on the swings, ball games, slides etc. Sameers eldest Nephew (Putal) is with the kids playing. Suddenly his ball goes into the bushes and near some abandoned cottage. Rimjhim is inside. Putal goes to retrieve the ball and sees a bruised Rimjhim behind the bars tied to a chair. He distressingly shouts ''Rimjhim aunty!''. She sees him too and shouts ''PUTAL!''. Suddenly Durga-chacha comes along and pushes Putal away and tells him get lost and not come near here again. Durga looks back at Rimjhim to see if she saw anything. Rimjhim immediately closes her eyes and pretends like shes sleeping. Durga assesses the situation and thinks Rimjhim probably didnt see the kid and thus didnt make contact. Durga leaves.

Kaveri is feeding her baby with a bottle..they look cute. Bua looks at her from afar and smiles happily. Then some man comes along and says ''Kaveri?''. Kaveri says 'yes'. The man says ''Im from an insurance company..infact your late husband Mr Pratik took out several insurance policies''. Kaveri and the man sit down and Babuji joins them saying ''Pratik cared for his family alot''. Iravati is there too. The insurance man says ''Theres a problem with the insurance, we cannot pay it right now because we dont believe Pratik died of natural causes'' (i think Kaveri had given him a mercy killing). Babuji and Iravati say ''what do you mean''. The insurance man says ''Our team of Legal and Medical experts are looking into this controverial case''. Babuji is deeply hurt and offended and tells the man to leave.

Babuji is sitting down on the sofa wondering about Rimjhim. Just then, Sameer and Prem arrive. Prem says ''we know where Rimjhim is being kept''. Iravati and Babuji listen. Sameer says ''the kids had a picnic in the country and Putar saw her in some cottage nearby''. Babuji says ''ok, lets go get her..us three''. Prem says ''nai Babuji, you stay home, you're not well and its not safe over there. You entrusted your faith in me and Sameer.. you gave us the responsibilty of finding Rimjhim, please let us go..we will bring her back safe and sound''. Babuji reluctantly agrees. Sameer and Prem leave.

Rimjhim is unsuccessfully trying to pull herself loose. Then she hears someone and pretends like shes sleeping again. Anand walks in and holds Rimjhims face and shakes it to wake her up to say ''Get up..enough of this farce''. Rimjhim says ''Im not putting on no farce, infact i am with you and always have been, i am not your side and my going to see Babuji that day was in your favour''. Anand shouts ''enough with your nonsense..im not falling for it..now lets get down to business..sign this suicide note''. He thrusts a paper in her face. She says ''No, your making a big mistake''. Anand unties one hand and puts a pen into it. He harshly tries to force her to sign the note. Suddenly..Prem and Sameer burst into the scene. Prem and Sameer tell him to stop right there. Then Prem and Sameer see Rimjhim and a look of disgust spreads their face as they see her condition. They are very displeased. Sameer says ''Anand Saxena! Is this the condition you've made of our Rimjhim! how could you''. Prem says ''Your not even human, your a monster''. Prem takes out a gun and points it at Anand. Anand stands there warily. Prem says ''You've put Babuji and the family through and threw them out their house..and now Rimjhim..im gonna kill you''. Sameer goes to untie Rimjhim. Rimjhim is half delirious. Anand grabs a nearby vase and throws it at Prem. Prem barely avoids it and then cocks his gun back at Anand to shoot. Prem fires but Rimjhim gets up and puts herself in the line of fire and gets shot. She falls to the ground bleeding as she is shot on the chest (not on the heart..so she'l probably live). Prem is shocked. Anand is also shocked in a weird enlightened way.

PREVIEW

Malini and Shweta worry as to why Anand isnt home yet.

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thankssssss a bunch for the updates.......Clap
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
This looks more closer to destination I guess. Thanks for the update.
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
ok so shes not gonna die obivious. so now anand's gonna be soo madly in luv LOL
*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
ok so shes not gonna die obivious. so now anand's gonna be soo madly in luv LOL
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged
thx for the updates.. getting interesting now. I just hope rimjhim wont kill avinash that will be so bad.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
awesum update

Go to top