Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

21 Jan : WRITTEN update (Page 3)

~Wicked~ IF-Dazzler
~Wicked~
~Wicked~

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thankoo suks for the awesome update. You take so much time and care. Ye le from Pinky...mawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... love you Sukhi.
mombasa00 Goldie
mombasa00
mombasa00

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suks.  You do a good job with the updates.  So detailed.  I insist on watching it first so here I am now with my comments.

Nice episode...Again!  

Nothing goes past Dharamji.  Nice.  Caught the union leader in his own chaal!  Pay up he will have to.  Didn't feel sorry for him (like I did for Dharamji's treatment to Nana).  Nope, not one iota of feelings for that stupid leader.  Kya samajhta hai apne aap ko!

And now he is going to steal from poor Nana.  God forbid! Angry How dare he.  Won't be long before DR gets the wind of it and gives him his due!! LOL

But the scene for tomorrow has me a bit sad.  DR came to tell Nana off for not paying up. Cry Awwwww....poor nana.  Hope to god the gatekeeper witnessed it all and speaks up.

Good epi overall.
Sammie_Ronit IF-Sizzlerz
Sammie_Ronit
Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
You i think DR's manager...Punakini ? yea he will tell DR that nannu sold the jewelry and cow to pay him back. and when DR finds out that jags cheated nannu then he will feel bad for naanu and jags will be khatam.
mombasa00 Goldie
mombasa00
mombasa00

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hey, maybe he will feel sorry for Nana then and hire him back.  You know when he learns that he is honest after all.

That would be so nice but too early to see DR melt so I doubt that will happen.
Sammie_Ronit IF-Sizzlerz
Sammie_Ronit
Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Haan Ekta will stretch it lol...
i can't see nannu in anymore trouble. he is already suffering. DR shuld just let nannu be.
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for an awesome update...looks like a great episode today. Clap
Have to say Ronit Roy is acting really well as Dharamraj, he's doing a good job.Smile
soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Sukhi,

Thanks for a lovely update once again!

The episode was fantastic, both in terms of emotional and dramatic content as well as in the performance department!

Nanaji rocks big time! This actor is really good and the best part is that he looks absolutely like a remote Gujrathi villager! The whole incident with the girls and the cow was thankfully not melodramatic but actually quite moving! Well shot scene and all the actors did a decent job.

RR / DR was amazing once again! Three days in a row, one great performance after another! Kudos to both the actor and the character. The whole Canteen scene was just fantastic and loved the aura of absolute tyranny and power that DR exudes, in such an aloof, detached manner!

Btw, I love the twirling of his moustaches, it is such a typical village thing you know...can see that the producers have researched quite a bit before shooting for Bandini!

Also, still having a tough time to believe that it is a Balaji Telefilms Production, considering that everything has been kept so subtle and low-key yet able to make a visible impact! Great job and hope they keep it up.

Now waiting for DR to find out about Jagmohan's kartoot and see the fury burn him down to ashes!

Wondering why they haven't shown DR's family till now?

Thanks,

Soapie

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks you so much Sukhi for all your wonderful updates! I just finished watching the first two episodes and have to watch the third.

So far I am loving it - everything is very realistic. I am Gujarati and can see that almost everything is very, very authentic.

I agree with what Soapie has written that the producers seem to have done quite a bit of research for this serial. The clothes, the jewellery (especially the kadas and baajubandh) that the lead wears, the big red bindi in the center of her forehead - everything is bang on. Also, in the firs episode, instead of showing a garba at the mela they show another authentic folk dance that village folk in Gujarat do - the tippani.

The amount of money that nanaji owes is also realistic - Rs.32,000/- and some some crores as would be in a typical  serial.

And finally RR is just fantastic as DM - his demeaner as an egoistic man terrorizing just about anyway who dares to cross him. Brilliant!

I am one of the few who have not see any other serial of Ronit Roy. I used to watch Kasam Se but had lost interest in that serial about the time he came on board as AD so really did not pay much attention.

Hope Ekta and Balaji are able to maintain the simplicity and depth that they have started the serial out with.

Edited by soap-critic - 21 January 2009 at 7:41pm

Go to top