Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I know it went by too fast...
Hey what was he wearing to office? dhoti kurta?
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup .. the same attire ..

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Sukhs its not Pankaj Kumar ...it's Jagmohan that faltoo liar.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
And I totally loved today's episode.
I must say that scene was too short...yet it was funny with DR and Jaggu...and u know I loved the scene where Shashank and Santo talk...it was so cute...and also the Mogi kid is getting on my nerves...the actress is cute, but the character is sooo stubborn ...it's cute.
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh nana ji stole my heart.......he is just great...superb actor....
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankoo suks for the awesome update. You take so much time and care. Ye le from Pinky...mawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... love you Sukhi.
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.  You do a good job with the updates.  So detailed.  I insist on watching it first so here I am now with my comments.

Nice episode...Again!  

Nothing goes past Dharamji.  Nice.  Caught the union leader in his own chaal!  Pay up he will have to.  Didn't feel sorry for him (like I did for Dharamji's treatment to Nana).  Nope, not one iota of feelings for that stupid leader.  Kya samajhta hai apne aap ko!

And now he is going to steal from poor Nana.  God forbid! 😡 How dare he.  Won't be long before DR gets the wind of it and gives him his due!! 😆

But the scene for tomorrow has me a bit sad.  DR came to tell Nana off for not paying up. 😭 Awwwww....poor nana.  Hope to god the gatekeeper witnessed it all and speaks up.

Good epi overall.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
You i think DR's manager...Punakini ? yea he will tell DR that nannu sold the jewelry and cow to pay him back. and when DR finds out that jags cheated nannu then he will feel bad for naanu and jags will be khatam.
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, maybe he will feel sorry for Nana then and hire him back.  You know when he learns that he is honest after all.

That would be so nice but too early to see DR melt so I doubt that will happen.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan Ekta will stretch it lol...
i can't see nannu in anymore trouble. he is already suffering. DR shuld just let nannu be.