21 Jan : WRITTEN update

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

21 January 2009

The episode starts with the 3 sisters looking on after their grandpa sells off their cow. Mongi, the youngest sister why he has got the cow here and she gets no answer. Her elder sisters try and tell her she can come meet their cow whenever she wants .. and even when she gives birth to her calf, but Mongi is inconsolable .. the sisters are walking back towards their house when their cow moos .. they run to the cow one last time but they stop, realizing that the cow is no more their own .. and return home dejectedly.They tell the new owner , Prashant , to take good care of their Manjiri ..

Once they are home, the eldest sister rummages through the cupboard under the bed and takes out a small sack which contains a gold bangle. Santo looks on saddened  ..

Mongi is asleep on the cot outside ' grandpa picks her up and is coming to place her inside the house when the eldest sister hands him the bangle. She asks him to sell this bangle so that he can repay all the malik's loans.

Madhav refuses, and tearily tells them that this jewellery was kept aside for them by their mother to get the both of them for their marriage.

Santo : Getting married and leaving the house is a very distant dream grandpa.. but if we do not pay the malik, we will have to leave this house as well .. we have already lost our cow .. now I don't want to lose this house .. please sell off these bangles grandpa ..

Madhav fights back his tears and silently agrees to sell the bangles' beaten by his helplessness at the situation.

At the night,  when everyone is asleep .. Santo's sleep breaks and she finds Mongi not at her usual sleeping place. She panicks and wakes  up the others who frantically search for Mongi .. they find her asleep in the stable which was meant for manjiri with her bell wrapped around her. The scene moves Madhav and he breaks down in front of his grand-daughters.

The next morning,

Madhav sells the gold bangles to a jeweler for 32,000 rupees'

Later,  

Dharamraj comes to his office and en route to his cabin , he notices that the office is empty and there are no workers in their respective work-areas. He asks the peon what is going on and he is told that Jagmohan has come back today, and they are all meeting up with him in the canteen ..

In the canteen area, a young worker is meeting up with his fellow workers- enraged on the current developments .. regarding Madhav Solanki and how no one dared to stand up against the injustice done by the malik .. he continues to say '

"I was gone for two days and THIS is what happened .. such treatment meted to our fellow workers and all of you just stared on like mute spectators? This is not right .. I will stand up to this .. what has happened is wrong .."

"What is wrong?", a voice booms through the cafeteria .. Dharamraj who was listening to the entire conversation, finally speaks up.

Jagmohan is scared out of his wits and so are the fellow workers.

D : Tell me .. what is wrong? Madhav Solanki's grand-daughter ruined my pooja ' she dared to go against me ..

J: But malik ..it is my responsibility to keep the workers happy  .. is it not?

D: You are right, it is your responsibility to keep the workers happy .. afterall you are the union leader. If you know that much, you must also know that the breakfast timings in this office are 9am to 10am .. and the time right now is 10:30 pm ..

You know what happens if these 32 people don't work for half an hour? My office suffers a loss of 32,000 ruppees.. since you are so concerned with your workers' welfare, it is but obvious that now you will pay this amount to me ..

J : Malik this is not right .. the workers will not be happy if they come to know that you have levied this punishment on me alone'

D: Wont they? Let's ask them ..

Jagmohan confidently turns around , only to see an empty canteen sight for him to behold. All the workers had left. Jagmohan is shocked. Dharamraj knowingly straightens his moustache with his fingers ..

D : To be leader, you must know how to lead people .. hwo to manage them and how to keep them happy .. you know one thing and always keep it in mind- there is only one leader in the entire Dharampur- Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi .. so get that in your head and make sure you pay those 32,000 to me ..

Saying so, Dharamraj leaves .. leaving a frustrated Jagmohan....

In the morning, Prashant, the new owner of Santo's cow comes to their house and tells them that manjiri has given birth to a female calf. The girls are excited and happy. Madhav tells Prashant that he has got the money and will pay back the malik today itself..

In the lunch break at the Mahiyavanshi diamond works,

Jagmohan asks his fellow workers why they left him in a lurch when malik was there today morning. They tell him that they all fear malik and no one wants to leave their job because of a simple mistake. As the lunch break comes to an end, Pinakin, Dharamraj's assistant comes and asks Prashant if Madhav has paid the money or not .. Prashant tells him that Madhav is coming today himself to pay the money ..Jagmohan is happy to hear that..

Meanwhile the three sisters go and visit the newborn calf and their cow and they distribute sweets to everyone.Santo has a lighthearted conversation with the photographer/student Shashank after she gives him sweets on the birth of their calf.. telling him that tonight they will celebrate the arrival of their newborn calf at the jeweler's place. Shashank is happy and promises to join in the celebrations.Santo runs away.

When Madhav comes to the diamond factory with the money, the guard refuses to let him in, saying that malik has given him instructions not to allow him inside the premises. Madhav says he's here to give the money and at the same time, he meets the union leader who promises to give the money to malik .. Madhav leaves .. happy that he will have given back all the money .. while Jagmohan intends to use the money to pay his own dues of 32,000 which were levied on him by Dharamraj.

Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavi1982 thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.  I really felt sorry for nanaji. At this age he has to face so many hardships. I felt like whacking his youngest grandaughter when she was reading out the benefits of cow louldly to make him feel bad.  I may sound harsh ,sorry,but If u go to see because of her childishness all of it happened.
Thanks once again for the update.

Nanaji is going to be cheated by that fellow. Poor thing what is he going to do now?
Edited by Darwin - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Sorry Vijaya I forgot to include that scene in the update but yes today was a sad day .. they are slowly but very steadily taking the story to its emotional crescendo ..

In the story,

Moji is shown to be a very silly child I must agree .. but then anyone her age would act so .. not really realizing the gravity of a finanical crunch as long as they have something to smile about ..

Loved the Dharamraj scene today .. hahahhahaha .. band baja di union leader ki !!

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
OH man, that PK is such a hypocrite, liar, cheat...sucha faltoo person. He cheated Nana ji. I guess this is how the whole bandini thing will start...OMG!! today's episode seems to be rocking too...
thanks Sukhs!!

P.S. Dharamraj is sooooo dynamic and I feel bad for Nanaji.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I know DR is like sooo cool. Union leader apne aukaad par aagaya...as I was reading the update I thought that the union leader is nice but as I went reading on...i found his asliyat. U know I think...now that DR will find that Nanaji is innocent he will marry Santo to pay for his mistake...i guess!!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

I know DR is like sooo cool. Union leader apne aukaad par aagaya...as I was reading the update I thought that the union leader is nice but as I went reading on...i found his asliyat. U know I think...now that DR will find that Nanaji is innocent he will marry Santo to pay for his mistake...i guess!!

Arre but that depends na what he will do to Nanaji presuming that he has not paid the dues to the company .. and knowing him, I guess he'll end up giving an even more harsher punishment to nanaji!😭

Anyways I really enjoyed today's episode .. the fun banter between Santo-Shashank was cute !
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Aarey but he will find out I know...coz one thing I realized is DR is smart. He will catch on it....coz he knows PK's real character.
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes but Dharamraj and his ego blinds him .. he is blinded by his own theories and assumptions of right and wrong .. every move that he makes is passionate .. so I guess he will take time resulting .. too much passion is always harmful .. just like it will be in his case .. !
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Yea...and that results in the wedding...NAHIn!! lol
ronitfan thumbnail
Well ,  IMHO , the wedding still seems far away .. let's wait and watch!

OMG the first week of telecast ends tomorrow night!
Cant beleive it !

LOL