Computers, Science, Technology

POTW: Iphone, blackberry or other? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Do you prefer Iphone, alternatives or other?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [27.27%]
16 [48.48%]
5 [15.15%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [9.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

im very much in love with my
 sony erricson w580i !!!!!  TongueLOL
i heard reviews tht it breaks easy..but ive droped my phone a million times
so far..SO GUD! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POTW: Iphone, blackberry or other? (Page 4)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Wow the BB is so popular...

I sent my friend in India a BB 8300. Its so expensive there, but the sad part was that they paid like 30% in import taxes...CryCry

Yea I know BBs are very popular and they have a brillant range too. The iphone is just the iphone and it would be nice to see more of them. My cousin managd to get 3 BB Bolds & 2 BB 8300 free....(don't ask me howLOL?!)

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

I prefer Blackberry's anyday over Iphone! Plus the keyboard on Iphone kinda gets hard if you need to text something while ur driving..

P...

Shocked

i cant do that..i drive manual transmission..I wait for Red lights.

haan..if u drive manual transmission..but here in the states (srry dnt know where u reside) most of the cars are automatic, manual is available only if u request it when u get a car..! And driving while texting is nothing new here..its so common..every1 does that LOL and sometimes its kind of important if u get it from your workplace..and mostly at my work, we find it easier/faster to communicate with each other and higher management through text's!

lol yeah im in the states..My work also uses blackberry (i want the 8330 :( ), but i try not to text when driving cuz of manual..but if im cruising on the high way, i would use my thumb to text and other hand to hold the wheel.. My manager (when we would travel together) he would text and drive, it made me nervous..Shocked

My sister has automatic and she uses her knee to hold the wheel and two hands to text lol...

I have an automatic car (I live in the UK) but we are not allowed to use the phone whilst we drive. Even if I use just one hand then my driving instructor would give me a 15 min lecture on road safety!!!OuchLOLTongue Thank god I have passed now...!Tongue

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Nokia E Series is amazing! It actually is so many gadgets rolled into one - a mobile, calendar, notes, to dos, reminders, web+email, read/edit word/excel/ppt docs, dictionary, fm radio, music player, qwerty keyboard, mobile banking, cmaera with flash... Leaves nothing to imagination...

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
blackberry i think is too thick but the Iphone is soo cool. I have the Ipod touch so its almost the same

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
the N series is amazing!
i have the N95 and i love it. wouldn't change it for anything

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I chose other= Sony erricsson rocks!

Vickrant

IF-Dazzler

Vickrant

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I-phone

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I like the Iphone though i would prefer a blackberry but i like my sony ericsson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top