Computers, Science, Technology

POTW: Iphone, blackberry or other? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Do you prefer Iphone, alternatives or other?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [27.27%]
16 [48.48%]
5 [15.15%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [9.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

@ asliguy: Yes, a lot of business people are using iphone but I still feel businesses should stick to BBs and general public to iPhones. Both are great phones. I was lucky to get 1 year free internet so I make a lot of my calls through instant messaging services and I use some sites online for free SMS. There is always free email....and best part is I am not on contract. I have saved a great deal of money this way whereas before I was paying huge amounts.

wow kismat wala! Wish i can get 1yr free internetCry

I dont use the phone to much (no one to talk tooCry)...but i love teh internet on the phone...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POTW: Iphone, blackberry or other? (Page 3)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i love iPhone & Nokia N96! <3

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wow the BB is so popular...

I sent my friend in India a BB 8300. Its so expensive there, but the sad part was that they paid like 30% in import taxes...CryCry

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I had the Iphone 3G...like Magnificent_Me said..Iphone 3G is just for entertainment. If you want your Ipod and Phone in 1, go for Iphone, but let me warn you, Ipod on the Iphone takes LOTS of your battery...i had to charge my Iphone every night n nxt day b4 3pm, i would have 1/2 of battery left!

Currently i have the Samsung Epix, which i LOVE! It has everything you need..very different from Blackberry's because it uses Windows 6.1 Professional, works for me as i need to have emails on it as well. Was gonna get the Blackberry Bold which is extremely HOT!! Awesome phone! But it is way 2 expensive, will get it nxt time in need of a phone..LOL

As far as preference, it really depends what you need in your phone, lot of times people get blackberrys/iphones just to look cool! which i think its sheer waste of money! If you are looking for emails/organization.

I prefer Blackberry's anyday over Iphone! Plus the keyboard on Iphone kinda gets hard if you need to text something while ur driving..

P...

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

I prefer Blackberry's anyday over Iphone! Plus the keyboard on Iphone kinda gets hard if you need to text something while ur driving..

P...

Shocked

i cant do that..i drive manual transmission..I wait for Red lights.

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

P...

Shocked

haan..if u drive manual transmission..but here in the states (srry dnt know where u reside) most of the cars are automatic, manual is available only if u request it when u get a car..! And driving while texting is nothing new here..its so common..every1 does that LOL and sometimes its kind of important if u get it from your workplace..and mostly at my work, we find it easier/faster to communicate with each other and higher management through text's!

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsliiGuy

P...

Shocked

haan..if u drive manual transmission..but here in the states (srry dnt know where u reside) most of the cars are automatic, manual is available only if u request it when u get a car..! And driving while texting is nothing new here..its so common..every1 does that LOL and sometimes its kind of important if u get it from your workplace..and mostly at my work, we find it easier/faster to communicate with each other and higher management through text's!

lol yeah im in the states..My work also uses blackberry (i want the 8330 :( ), but i try not to text when driving cuz of manual..but if im cruising on the high way, i would use my thumb to text and other hand to hold the wheel.. My manager (when we would travel together) he would text and drive, it made me nervous..Shocked

My sister has automatic and she uses her knee to hold the wheel and two hands to text lol...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top