Computers, Science, Technology

POTW: Iphone, blackberry or other? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you prefer Iphone, alternatives or other?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [27.27%]
16 [48.48%]
5 [15.15%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [9.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sunidhifan4evr

Goldie

sunidhifan4evr

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i wish i could afford those expensive ones i have standard Samsung m300 or sumthing like tat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POTW: Iphone, blackberry or other? (Page 2)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 3:49am | IP Logged
nokia n96 for me, its brill

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Blackberryy!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pink pearl ones are soo cute

chander992

Goldie

chander992

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
love my blackberry curve...cant live without it!! so bb anytime

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Blackberry

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I had to buy a phone this year as my old one was running out of battery. I was going to get iphone or blackberry. I didn't know what to do...I have seen many "coporate users" with the blackberry (in London) and many students with the iphone. After ,amy days of researching I cam,e to the conclusion that you can't compare an iphone with blackberries. Iphone are entertainment phones, and blackberries are email/organisation/business like phones. These two phones are very different. For example trying to play a racing game on the iphone would require tiliting the iphone. I can't imagine any blackberry user playing a racing game whilst tilting the phone in a suit on the way to work!

...but the blackberry ha captured many people trough new games and entertainment. At the same time many businesses are using the iphone because the phone has become more work friendly.

My conclusion: these phones can't be compared because they are all different for different users!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nulz

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
you make a valid pt..but alot of corp ppl are using the iPhone now. At my company i have the BB, but the iPhone in our EU HQ is widely used...I want 1...

:[

I want the Storm tho, but I am quite happy with what i have, just as long as it has a keyboard, internet and i dont pay the expensive bill..

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged

@ asliguy: Yes, a lot of business people are using iphone but I still feel businesses should stick to BBs and general public to iPhones. Both are great phones. I was lucky to get 1 year free internet so I make a lot of my calls through instant messaging services and I use some sites online for free SMS. There is always free email....and best part is I am not on contract. I have saved a great deal of money this way whereas before I was paying huge amounts.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top