POTW: Iphone, blackberry or other? - Page 3

Poll

Do you prefer Iphone, alternatives or other?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

haan..if u drive manual transmission..but here in the states (srry dnt know where u reside) most of the cars are automatic, manual is available only if u request it when u get a car..! And driving while texting is nothing new here..its so common..every1 does that 😆 and sometimes its kind of important if u get it from your workplace..and mostly at my work, we find it easier/faster to communicate with each other and higher management through text's!

lol yeah im in the states..My work also uses blackberry (i want the 8330 :( ), but i try not to text when driving cuz of manual..but if im cruising on the high way, i would use my thumb to text and other hand to hold the wheel.. My manager (when we would travel together) he would text and drive, it made me nervous..😲

My sister has automatic and she uses her knee to hold the wheel and two hands to text lol...
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

im very much in love with my
 sony erricson w580i !!!!!  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
i heard reviews tht it breaks easy..but ive droped my phone a million times
so far..SO GUD! 😳

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

Wow the BB is so popular...

I sent my friend in India a BB 8300. Its so expensive there, but the sad part was that they paid like 30% in import taxes...😭😭

Yea I know BBs are very popular and they have a brillant range too. The iphone is just the iphone and it would be nice to see more of them. My cousin managd to get 3 BB Bolds & 2 BB 8300 free....(don't ask me how😆?!)

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

lol yeah im in the states..My work also uses blackberry (i want the 8330 :( ), but i try not to text when driving cuz of manual..but if im cruising on the high way, i would use my thumb to text and other hand to hold the wheel.. My manager (when we would travel together) he would text and drive, it made me nervous..😲

My sister has automatic and she uses her knee to hold the wheel and two hands to text lol...

I have an automatic car (I live in the UK) but we are not allowed to use the phone whilst we drive. Even if I use just one hand then my driving instructor would give me a 15 min lecture on road safety!!!😆😛 Thank god I have passed now...!😛
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nokia E Series is amazing! It actually is so many gadgets rolled into one - a mobile, calendar, notes, to dos, reminders, web+email, read/edit word/excel/ppt docs, dictionary, fm radio, music player, qwerty keyboard, mobile banking, cmaera with flash... Leaves nothing to imagination...

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
blackberry i think is too thick but the Iphone is soo cool. I have the Ipod touch so its almost the same
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the N series is amazing!
i have the N95 and i love it. wouldn't change it for anything
-Aishwarya- thumbnail
I chose other= Sony erricsson rocks!
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like the Iphone though i would prefer a blackberry but i like my sony ericsson
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No other phone can match the iPhone according to me. Its the best gadget I have ever owned.
Karin3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iphone is better than others, for me.