Fan Fictions

Belonging - (AR Mini)Epilogue pg42-12/02 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

ridzi830

Goldie

ridzi830

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hey ,
just came across ur ff..it's great....pls pm me when u update....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Belonging - (AR Mini)Epilogue pg42-12/02 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

frnd.of.frndz

Goldie

frnd.of.frndz

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
It was just so perfect..
dying to read next part..
plz update super soon....

-Rucha

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

Sim!!!! Am i first!! Wohooo. Hehe!!

Read the intro and part 1 together!! And um just.....wowwwwwwwww thats such a unique concept, he loved her since 5??

And the spoilt brat he was, he himself become the reason for their distance......*sigh*

The part was so excellently written.....all her feelings so brilliantly penned!!

Her wanting to go back, the feeling of belonging!! Sim need i say ur doing a fabulous job???

The entire way u depicted her going back, his mum guessing it, the love been in her for so long....and shes nurtured it and kept it in her for so long......beautiful Sim!! Excellent portrayal of characters!!

Now i dunno wat um more addicted too?? Manzil or this???

U better cont them both soon, ur fab!! Kudos Sim, hope ur fine!! Take care.

*Edit* again....LOL

Completely forgot my jaan here......LOL Armaan, i wonder how u r gonna portray him?? Bad turned good ruthless guy betrayed by love and in brooding??? Or a complete character change him turning gentleman, i hav my ideas, really eager to knw wat u gonna do with him.....fingers cross hes changed as his mum said.....and not ruthless....million dollar Q....will e recongnize her???LOL

Sim u need to give a fast update, u hav me thinking and thinking babes.......

Jia you crack me upLOL I would love to tell you about the "changed" Armaan but that would ruin the story. And gosh betrayed and broodingROFL 

Jia jaani all I can say is have patience and when I am the writer you must have a lot of paitence as I am terrible with updatesLOL but I want this ended soon so I will update as soon as I can and finish this off If that makes you feel any better!LOL

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

yayy u....reserved...be bck soon!! :)

i totally feel d butterflies in ma stomach and its certainly not of hunger or cumin love day...lol!! waaahh!! dt was a fab update...u always koe wat info to include and wat details to keep limited!! ridz need to c him..her past bfr she accepts her future...is totally understandable..ohh yehh!! her journey..those few words but whole childhood memories dt u brilliantly penned dwn..gayatriz pride over her son..watever d reason :)...hez cumin tom...ohh man u gotta update sssooonnnnn...btw...still hooked on dt other fic of yurs...u hve 3 on goin yeh? for d life of me...i cnt recall d nme...or m juss mixed up...nehow! ill figure out!!

update jaldiiiiiiiii seehh!! it was awesome..!! =) keep up!! Approve

aloha,
nij

aww thanks Nij you a dollEmbarrassed I know I promise next update mein Pakka Armaan will come. And actually I have a total of 4 running now. One is a SaJan FF on the MJHT forum, the people there are so sweet I have been hounded with PMs for an update, hence I had to put my other FFs on hold and update for them first.

As I told Jia I want to end this FF soon since it a mini, hence I will update as soon as I canBig smile

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver15

Ya i m second huraaaaaaaaaaa
Hey sim
muha muha muha
OMG this is sooooooooooo amazing part i just loved it i cant wait till he comes face to face with her
armaan malik the business man thats just perfect i just loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much
plz plz if u have writen the next part then plz post i want to read more
plz
luv
nruti

Thanks for the lovely comments Nruti and yea thankfully Armaan has not been a doctor in any of my FFsLOL dunno why my characteristics of Armi in my FFs won't suit a doctor. Imagine a ruthless doctor who wants nothing but sex from a women; what would happen to his patients had he been a docLOL

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ridzi830

@frnd.of.frndz

Thank you ladies for liking the story and commenting will update the next part as soon as I can

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

Originally posted by arluver15

Ya i m second huraaaaaaaaaaa
Hey sim
muha muha muha
OMG this is sooooooooooo amazing part i just loved it i cant wait till he comes face to face with her
armaan malik the business man thats just perfect i just loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much
plz plz if u have writen the next part then plz post i want to read more
plz
luv
nruti

Thanks for the lovely comments Nruti and yea thankfully Armaan has not been a doctor in any of my FFsLOL dunno why my characteristics of Armi in my FFs won't suit a doctor. Imagine a ruthless doctor who wants nothing but sex from a women; what would happen to his patients had he been a docLOL
ha ha ha
so true indeed that it wont suit the doctoer but u know when ever i hear the name armaan malik it gives me the picture of a business tycoon that is y have made him business tycoon in my new ff i just love it that way
u know i cant writ armaan character as a ruthlas sex addict man i dont know why
but i loved ot read about it
thnxs
nruti

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hey Simi,
I just read it, ans it's amazing, awesome, superb.
I am looking forward, when ammi will come, it'll be so excited.
Ok if u don't mind, I only want to know who much parts story is this?
Continue soon.

Kashish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top