Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

where is kimi katkar? (Page 2)

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Lol, you guys are so cute ji. I think she meant Kimi from the 80s. Ummmm, the girl who was Big B opposite in Hum, the popular song, Jhumma Jhumma De De. Then she did movies with Govinda too ji, umm one I yaad abhi is Jaisi Karni Waisi Barni. She was popular for her big earrings, and bright clothing, and I mean really bright clothing lol

ShockedShocked  Huh!!! Damn there was a Bollywood  Indian Female that met that description....oh crap!!!! ErmmErmm  Next time, I wll talk to my kids before being publicly humiliated.Ouch Maybe they know more than I....I am sure they do!!!! SorryDeadDead 

P.S. all the Korean's  I know love Dogs and Cats.......sadly.........well done. Sorry, but that is absolutely true!!!!  I protect my Golden Retrievers from all my very near and dear Korean friends. OuchOuch

Edited by bunbutt_too - 21 January 2009 at 2:23am
TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Lol, you guys are so cute ji. I think she meant Kimi from the 80s. Ummmm, the girl who was Big B opposite in Hum, the popular song, Jhumma Jhumma De De. Then she did movies with Govinda too ji, umm one I yaad abhi is Jaisi Karni Waisi Barni. She was popular for her big earrings, and bright clothing, and I mean really bright clothing lol

ShockedShocked  Huh!!! Damn there was a Bollywood  Indian Female that met that description....oh crap!!!! ErmmErmm  Next time, I wll talk to my kids before being publicly humiliated.Ouch Maybe they know more than I....I am sure they do!!!! SorryDeadDead 

P.S. all the Korean's  I know love Dogs and Cats.......sadly.........well done. Sorry, but that is absolutely true!!!!  I protect my Golden Retrievers from all my very near and dear Korean friends. OuchOuch

ROFL ROFL

Well Bun ji Kimmy did migrate to Korea with her Photographer husband and her pet dog...one of them is missing now...guess kaun???LOL
Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I think she has now settled in USA with her husband and children. Her mother was in B.R.Chopra's film WAQT which starred Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar etc.  The lady who sings "Aage bhi jane na tu" at the party is Kim's mum.
Ms.GoodMorning IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Kimzzz IF-Dazzler
Kimzzz
Kimzzz

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Kimi is rite here everyond :D:D:DD:D:

:P:P:P jokinnnnnnnnnn

P.S...my name is Kimi and my dad named me Kimi cuz he thoguht she was one of the best actress's from the past :P
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

I think she has now settled in USA with her husband and children. Her mother was in B.R.Chopra's film WAQT which starred Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar etc.  The lady who sings "Aage bhi jane na tu" at the party is Kim's mum.

really???Shocked ..I didnt know that. I only knew that kimi was in the film industry bcoz of her mom, her mom wanted kimi to be an actress, didnt know that she herself acted in a movie once.

Go to top