Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

bunbutt_too

IF-Sizzlerz

bunbutt_too

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Lol, you guys are so cute ji. I think she meant Kimi from the 80s. Ummmm, the girl who was Big B opposite in Hum, the popular song, Jhumma Jhumma De De. Then she did movies with Govinda too ji, umm one I yaad abhi is Jaisi Karni Waisi Barni. She was popular for her big earrings, and bright clothing, and I mean really bright clothing lol

ShockedShocked  Huh!!! Damn there was a Bollywood  Indian Female that met that description....oh crap!!!! ErmmErmm  Next time, I wll talk to my kids before being publicly humiliated.Ouch Maybe they know more than I....I am sure they do!!!! SorryDeadDead 

P.S. all the Korean's  I know love Dogs and Cats.......sadly.........well done. Sorry, but that is absolutely true!!!!  I protect my Golden Retrievers from all my very near and dear Korean friends. OuchOuch

Edited by bunbutt_too - 21 January 2009 at 2:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is kimi katkar? (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Lol, you guys are so cute ji. I think she meant Kimi from the 80s. Ummmm, the girl who was Big B opposite in Hum, the popular song, Jhumma Jhumma De De. Then she did movies with Govinda too ji, umm one I yaad abhi is Jaisi Karni Waisi Barni. She was popular for her big earrings, and bright clothing, and I mean really bright clothing lol

ShockedShocked  Huh!!! Damn there was a Bollywood  Indian Female that met that description....oh crap!!!! ErmmErmm  Next time, I wll talk to my kids before being publicly humiliated.Ouch Maybe they know more than I....I am sure they do!!!! SorryDeadDead 

P.S. all the Korean's  I know love Dogs and Cats.......sadly.........well done. Sorry, but that is absolutely true!!!!  I protect my Golden Retrievers from all my very near and dear Korean friends. OuchOuch

ROFL ROFL

Well Bun ji Kimmy did migrate to Korea with her Photographer husband and her pet dog...one of them is missing now...guess kaun???LOL

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I think she has now settled in USA with her husband and children. Her mother was in B.R.Chopra's film WAQT which starred Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar etc.  The lady who sings "Aage bhi jane na tu" at the party is Kim's mum.

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Kimzzz

IF-Dazzler

Kimzzz

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Kimi is rite here everyond :D:D:DD:D:

:P:P:P jokinnnnnnnnnn

P.S...my name is Kimi and my dad named me Kimi cuz he thoguht she was one of the best actress's from the past :P

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

I think she has now settled in USA with her husband and children. Her mother was in B.R.Chopra's film WAQT which starred Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar etc.  The lady who sings "Aage bhi jane na tu" at the party is Kim's mum.

really???Shocked ..I didnt know that. I only knew that kimi was in the film industry bcoz of her mom, her mom wanted kimi to be an actress, didnt know that she herself acted in a movie once.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top