Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaarKiEhsaas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: spvd

hi Ehsaas thanks for the pm and my name is Deepa.....and the update is nice and next time make bigggggg.....so sujal and kashish know each other and sujal loves her and what abt kashish? does she too love him?

keep continuin...

Alright! I'll make my parts longer. And nice to meet you Deepa... I'll add you in my Pm list for this fan-fic. Your wish in command.... first few parts will be on Shiv-Prachi than Sujal-Kashish after Anu-Prerna.

About Kashish liking Sujal that you will have to wait 😉

Love,
Ehsaas
PyaarKiEhsaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

It was a nice start Ehsaas. Seems interesting. I also wanna knw if Kashish already loves Sujal. You will have to wait and watch about Kashish and SujalAnd it was nice dat these 4 r frnds or may b 5. Hope Prachi will get along wid them easily. Yep! Sujal, Kashish, Prerna, and Shiv are good friends.... hoping Prachi will also get along with them too. Also Prachi might be closer to Anurag than maybe Sujal and Shiv as friends. W8ing 4 the next part. PLS CONTINUE SOON. I'll pm you once I update....

Thanks.... Can we be friends?

Love,
Ehsaas

PyaarKiEhsaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Hey Ehsaas that was a lovely part!!! You introduced the characters really nicely!!! loved it completely!! and Sujal already loves Kashish...hw sweet!!! waiting to read more on SK!!!...thanx 4 the pm!!! do update soon dear!!!

Thanks! Also Sujal does have feelings for Kashish but Kashish I'm not sure.... you will have to wait and read....

Love,
Ehsaas
PyaarKiEhsaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: starfan.shrk

WOW!!!! i like da 1st part n da caractr sketch but i hv 1 q yaar, where is gauri n hw cum shiv is paird up wid prachi n nt gauri?????😔😭😒 ny wyz..... a rlly intrstin ff since u hv made dem in2 profesors of students...wundrin wot wist u will add in it ...con ASAP wid ur oder ff!!!!!!😛

I already explained about Gauri so you will have to wait and watch.... Thanks for repling....

Love,
Ehsaas
PyaarKiEhsaas thumbnail

Part 2

Four of them enter the building with a pleasant smile…. Kashish thanked Shiv from bottom of her heart in picking up her cousin from the airport.

They all head into the staff members look to collect their mails from the mailbox. Shiv's mailbox was filled with plenty of roses attached with many cards. Shiv smiles at first than says "how can a teacher be popular among his students in each class?"

"Simple… because of the way you teach…!" said by their fellow staff member named Rohit (Ankur Nayyar).

Shiv: What does my teaching have to do with it?

Rohit: Simple…. We all are teachers here at Mumbai University, but no one appreciates our work around here other than yours.

"I get the point Rohit" Shiv says with annoyed look

Prerna's mailbox is filled with notes from Anurag's lesson plan for their classes they each together.

Kashish caught Prerna smiling at herself before leaving towards her first class. Shiv also takes his leave toward his class when Kashish stops him by saying "please keep my cell phone with you incase Prachi calls. Because I told her that if there is any problem with her flight delaying or coming early than call my cell, but since you're picking her up its better that you keep my cell."

"Kashish sounds good! It will be easier for me to find her when I haven't seen her yet." Shiv agrees with Kashish

Shiv begins to leave when Kashish stops him again and says "Shiv if you go into my galleries in my cell you will see Prachi's recent picture I took when I haven't there. So that makes your job easy to pick her up?"

Shiv: Indeed! It does! And now before I leave for my classes do you have anything else to say?

Kashish: Nope!

Shiv leaves toward his class leaving Kashish, Sujal and Rohit inside the staff room.

"So Kashish, are you still having lunch with me today at the caf away near by our work?" Rohit asked her with a pleasant smile

Kashish turns around and says "thank god! You reminded me about our lunch date or else I forgot anyways we can go out still or some other day since I am extremely busy today that I don't have time for lunch. But if you don't mind picking Chinese for me?"
Rohit: Sure! I don't mind picking up Chinese for you.

Kashish: Thanks Rohit

Rohit: You're welcome! So Sujal what are your plans for this weekend?

Sujal: I haven't planned anything but we can do something if you want…

Rohit: I'll let you know… if everything goes as I planned.

"What do you mean?" Kashish asked with a smile on her face.

{Prerna's Business Communication Class}

Prerna: Students take out your "Improving Business Communication Skills" and turn to chapter 1, page 5.

Students: Yes Ma'am

Samrat (Monit Sehgal) and Gunjan (Sanaya Irani) sat together in their class, flipping to page nine in their text book.

Prerna: Gunjan, can you read from pages 5 to 10 from the text book?

Gunjan nods her head and begins to read page 5.

~ Page 5 ~

The Technological Evolution Has Impacted Business Practices, Work Practices, and Work Locations

The information explosion and the paradigm shift it has created have impacted where and how business is transacted and where and how individuals within organizations work, meet, and communicate to manager their job responsibilities. As a result, e-business, telecommuting, audioconference, and videoconferences are all on the rise.

~ End of page 5 ~

Gunjan reads all the pages she was given afterward Prerna asked few other students to read than asked Samrat to read pages from 20 to 25.

Samrat begins reading all the pages he was given....

{Shiv's Accounting Class}

In between classes Shiv gets three miss calls on Kashish's cell. He asked his students to work on exercisers 1 to 15 witch, will be due tomorrow so they have the reminding class to work on them.

Shiv leaves out of the room to check on Kashish's cell and redials the number he missed.

Prachi's flight arrived two minute earlier than before so she called her cousin but she didn't pick up her cell phone.

After awhile, Prachi gets a call and she answers the call in its first right after seeing the caller Id.

"Hello Kashish Jiji, my flight have arrived few minute ago so I was wondering who is going to pick me up between you and Prerna Jiji." Prachi talks without waiting for the other person's reply.

"Hello" Shiv replied in a pleasant tone but Prachi thought she called the wrong number and says "I think I got the wrong number".

Prachi discounts the phone before Shiv could say something.

"Shiv, is there a problem? What are you doing out of your class early?" Kashish asked him with concern.

Shiv looked happy to see Kashish and says "thank god you're here or else I was going nuts."

Kashish: Why?

Shiv: Your cousin Prachi called several times but I could not pick up her call during my lecture time and when I called back.

"What did she say?" Kashish interrupts Shiv halfway his sentence

Shiv: She told me that her flight arrived early but when she heard my voice she said wrong number and hangs up before I could explain her so I was wondering if you could call her and tell her that I was picking her up.

Kashish nods her head, takes her cell phone from Shiv and redials the number. Prachi hesitate before picking up her cell phone.

Kashish explained Prachi her and Prerna's problem about not picking her up so Shiv is going to pick her up.

Prachi asked who was Shiv and Kashish told her that Shiv is her friend and who she works with.
Prachi: Okay Jiji

Kashish: Bye! Got to run my classes start in few minutes.

Prachi: Bye! Take care Jiji

Kashish also says the same than thanked Shiv before running to her classes. Shiv goes back inside his classroom, does his last minute lectures before classes are over.

Prerna assigned her classes to do exercises 1 to 7.

Please do appreciate it or criticize it...

Love,
Ehsaas

Edited by PyaarKiEhsaas - 15 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a nice part. Thnx 4 having Ankur in it.
Anyways, I'll w8 to knw abt SK. It seems ders nice relationship btwn every1. N guess Prerna already likes Anurag.
Well lets see. Gonna b interesting 4 sure.W8ing 4 the next part.
AND YES WE R FRNDS DEAR.🤗
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the pm and nice update...keep continuin...

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PyaarKiEhsaas

Thanks! Also Sujal does have feelings for Kashish but Kashish I'm not sure.... you will have to wait and read....

Love,
Ehsaas

Hey Ehsaas i will surely wait and read further!!! and i hpe she does have feelings for him 2!! waiting for the SK moments😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ehsaas, just read part 2!! its going greeat!! i'm really njoying ure FF!!! wots this rohit angle...i hope he doesnt feel anything 4 Kashish....And it seems Prerna also likes Anurag....waiting to see how there stories proceeds,speciall SK's!! do update soon!!!!
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY!!!!!!!!! tht ws a fab part.prena ,,, kitnay safay paraoigi apnai students ko????tht 2 in 1 lesson!!!!!! LOL!!😆😆 con soon ehsaas!👏👏