Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

PyaarKiEhsaas

Groupbie

PyaarKiEhsaas

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Apna Introduction: Hi... my name is Ehsaas... I have recently joined here and I wanted to share my fan-fic based on teachers' lives who basically have different meaning of life. Yet they are destine to fall in love witch turns into "Deewanapan".

Concept of Deewanapan

Everyone in their life falls in love once, but what happens when your love cross the limits of craziness witch becomes the reason for your livingness. Similar things happen to these six individual teachers at Mumbai University (Sujal, Kashish, Anurag, Prerna, Shiv, and Prachi) who are completely opposite each other. Yet destine to fall in love.

Will their "deewanapan" cross all the limits of love in society?

Character Sketch

(Family History, of six individuals Sujal, Kashish, Anurag, Prerna, Shiv, and Prachi who are teachers at Mumbai University...)

Sujal Garewal (Rajeev Khandelwal): Sujal used to live with his mother Veera Garewal and his two siblings Rishi and Rishab after his stepfather's death. He was only three and half when his real father's died after his dead his mother got married again. His stepfather hardly liked him that much after his sons were born. Sujal never cared about him much as he got his mother's love, but after two months she hardly loved him anymore because everyone kept on saying he was responsible for his stepfather's death. After feeling neglected from his mother and his siblings he moved out of the city and now he is settled in Mumbai along with his friend Shiv who he met a year ago when he came to this city from Simla. Sujal teaches Business skills and coach the soccer team at University.

Shiv Kapoor (Iqbal Khan):
Shiv always dreamed of being a rock-star but his family wanted him to masters in business and now he is doing what they desire for him not what he wanted to do but in teaching away. Shiv teaches at Mumbai University in these subjects accounting different than business math and business finances. In his family, he as a father named Mahen Kapoor who he loves the most in his family, hardly gets along with his stepsister Ipshita or his stepmother Nikhila. Also Shiv lives with his friend Sujal in Mumbai, near by their university where they work together.

Anurag Basu (Hiten Tejwani):
Anurag is the only support in his family after his father's death. Anurag doesn't have many friends around him other than his co-workers he works with him Mumbai University. Anurag teaches business math, and product knowledge.

Prerna Sharma (Shweta Tiwari):
Prerna's mother has two sisters who are married in different households of Sinha Parivaar and Shah Parivaar as her own in this world after her mother's death. Prerna doesn't live with her aunties in Pune (Prachi's mother) or in Simla (Kashish's mother), but she lives on her own in Mumbai with her cousin sister Kashish. Prerna teaches business commutations and computers to the first year students.

Kashish Sinha (Aamna Sharffi): Before getting interviewed in Mumbai University for a job she used to live with her mother Priya Sinha and her two sisters Mehek, and Charu. But now she lives in Mumbai with her cousin sister Prerna and they both work in same university. And she teaches chemistry and social study. She shares all her feelings with her two cousin sisters Prerna and Prachi. 

Prachi Shah (Panchi Bora): Prachi recently finished her teacher's degree and now all settled to move to Mumbai city where her cousins live. Also she gets a job with them and teaches business history along with business management to the second year students. She hardly gets along with her brother Alaap because of his spoiled brat attitude that drivers her crazy. Prachi gives love a huge impact in her life after falling in love with her childhood friend Neev.

Pairs of couples in future

Sujal is paired with Kashish, Prerna is paired with Anurag and Prachi will be paired with Shiv after Neev gets married to her stepsister Ayesha.

Students

Students are from Miley Jab Hum Tum....

Love,
Ehsaas
PS: So please do appreciate or criticize it...

PM List
~ kashishdabest ~
~ Spvd ~
~ Sumaiya Wahid ~
~ Starfan.shrk ~

Edited by PyaarKiEhsaas - 22 January 2009 at 5:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewanapan ~ MJHT ~ Pa 2/Pg 2 ~ 01/22/09 - 5:09pm" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hey Ehsaas first of all just want to say you have a very beautiful name!!!! and secondly i love the intro!!! am a big fan of rajeev aamna so waiting to hear there love story!! do cont soon and pm me wen u update plz!!! keep up the gr88 work and all the best 4 ure FF!!!

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
hi ya...sorry dunno ur name...very nice intro and their sketch...start the story soon...and am a crazy fan of Rajeev Aamna...

PyaarKiEhsaas

Groupbie

PyaarKiEhsaas

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Hey Ehsaas first of all just want to say you have a very beautiful name!!!! and secondly i love the intro!!! am a big fan of rajeev aamna so waiting to hear there love story!! do cont soon and pm me wen u update plz!!! keep up the gr88 work and all the best 4 ure FF!!!

Thank you so much.... and for sure I will pm you....

Love,
Ehsaas

PyaarKiEhsaas

Groupbie

PyaarKiEhsaas

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

hi ya...sorry dunno ur name...very nice intro and their sketch...start the story soon...and am a crazy fan of Rajeev Aamna...

My name is Ehsaas.... what's your name?
Thank you.....
I will start soon....

Love,
Ehsaas

PyaarKiEhsaas

Groupbie

PyaarKiEhsaas

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Part 1

Before going to bed, young girl prays to god… "God bless me that tomorrow morning when I reach Mumbai my new life in teaching career goes smoothly without any problems. Also whatever classes are given me to teach goes smoothly with the students of that class.

Good night god" after finishing her prayers, Prachi's mother comes inside her room to switch off her lights and gives her a good night kiss on her forehead.

Next day, a person splashes their face with water. The defined features of him seem as though they were set in stone and all that could be read from his eyes was a cold, hatred approach to life. He wears his suit, adjusts his tie and then as if they were anticipating his moves (or were told their time to come) several servants filled the once large, empty mansion as they came running to his aid. Shoes were polished and curtains opened, then his hand shot out to receive something and a peculiarly punctual ring sounded through the huge room. He answered his phone (the thing that he received) with not the menacing "what?" or "hello" or "what's up" you would expect from a man with his nature but instead with a "Dad" The sort of greeting that would be uttered from a young and innocent child to his loving father, not from "Shiv the Great" But that was indeed how he was towards his father.

Another person also gets dress for his pleasant day at work with a smile. Puts on a suitable suit, adjust his matching tie with a smile afterwards heads down where he faces Shiv's morning anger on himself after talking to his father about his marriage to some girl name Kripa Dasgupta who he never met or never will "according to Shiv himself". But Sujal gives love most respect in his life after meeting Kashish at the university where they work together.

Sujal smiles to himself while Shiv gets annoyed by his smile and hits him on his shoulder in good manners. Than says "aren't we getting late for work and we also have to pick up Prerna and Kashish?"

Sujal nods his head and agrees with Shiv, they both proceed toward their car but Shiv drives again today to brush of his anger or else he will take it out on his students who he teaches in first period.

Two girls get up same time… one uses the bathroom first while the other one makes breakfast for them.

Kashish finish taking her shower than heads toward the kitchen to finish cooking their breakfast while Prerna goes into the bathroom before Shiv and Sujal are here to pick them up for work.

Five minutes later, they arrive to pick up the girls from their apartment. Shiv is still upset with what happened earlier in the morning with his Dad but his stepmother made it worse by saying "Kripa is coming today to Mumbai" what was the last thing Shiv wanted to hear in his life.

Kashish asked Sujal why Shiv is still upset like always.

Sujal: Simple Kashish… when ever his Dad calls his mood gets worse like this and if his stepmother talks to him than it makes it double worse than before.

Both girls both their head afterwards Kashish asked her cousin a question witch she says "Kashish, my schedule is kind of full today, but what about you?"

Kashish: Sis, even my schedule is fit today. Than who is going to pick up Prachi from the airport?

Prerna: I'll ask Anurag, if he can pick up her?

"I think Anurag's schedule is double busy than your guys…" said by Shiv whose anger is slowly calming down before they reach university.

"Than who will pick her up... I'm busy… Prerna Di is busy… Anurag is also busy…. but can you guys pick her up?" Kashish says with a smile

"I can't girls, but I love too" Sujal says with a frown because he can not see Kashish unhappy.

Prerna: It's okay Sujal… I'll see if I can take a leave early to pick up my cousin Prachi from the airport.

"Prerna, if it's alright I'll pick up your cousin from the airport since I have a half day today?" Shiv tells them inside after parking the car at University's parking-lot.

So please do appreciate or criticize it...

Love,
Ehsaas

Edited by PyaarKiEhsaas - 21 January 2009 at 1:17pm

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hi Ehsaas thanks for the pm and my name is Deepa.....and the update is nice and next time make bigggggg.....so sujal and kashish know each other and sujal loves her and what abt kashish? does she too love him?
keep continuin...

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
It was a nice start Ehsaas. Seems interesting. I also wanna knw if Kashish already loves Sujal. And it was nice dat these 4 r frnds or may b 5. Hope Prachi will get along wid them easily. W8ing 4 the next part. PLS CONTINUE SOON.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top