Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Lord-Mangeshwar

IF-Rockerz

Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
The moochh does indeed add to that angry and brooding aura that Dharamraaj Mahiyavanshi has... but at some point in the future, when brings out the nice guy in him, I wouldn't be surprised if the moochh makes an exit Stern Smile

However, I think it would be cool if the moochh stayed Thumbs Up

God bless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moustache!!! (Page 2)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saabi45

Saabi45

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged

It has to be fake.. C'mon u cant expect him to grow one do you. Every guy with moustache looks fake in any serial.... JUST THE MOUSTACHE!!.. Not the fact that the character looks fake in total..

Dharamraj looksss TOTAL VILLAGE RULER with the moustache.. It's totally going with stature of himEmbarrassed

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
That thought came to my mind but now I have my doubts on whether the mooch will go on his will .. maybe his wife requests it to be gone? LOL

But yes it adds to the spicy demeanor!

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I do not want the mustache to go because to me it looks real and it is required for the character as he is a thakur. Thakurs have a mustache. I think it will probably go to a stubble, but the facial hair won't go.

P.S. I love the mustache!!

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
The mooches won't go, I am sure of it. With mooches gone, he will look like BABZ and he needs to look ZAMINDER type only. Saabi ji Angry, of course its fake mooches, but the discussion isn't around that. Everyone knows that mooches are fake, its just that some of us think that they look fake on RR and some of us think that they look real on RR. Tu baccha hai still.

Saabi45

Saabi45

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Hehehe.. Tabs ji.. U gt my point..

I was beating around the bush only to say that IT DOESNT LOOK FAKE ON HIM!!LOLEmbarrassed... He looks pure Thakur with that moustache....

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Totally yaar ..

yesterday when he stood with his arms crossed, twirling his muches .. he looked man through and through!

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
He did the same even today...i guess it helps him think better...and come up with the dangerous plans that he does LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top