Moustache!!! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
That thought came to my mind but now I have my doubts on whether the mooch will go on his will .. maybe his wife requests it to be gone? LOL

But yes it adds to the spicy demeanor!
I do not want the mustache to go because to me it looks real and it is required for the character as he is a thakur. Thakurs have a mustache. I think it will probably go to a stubble, but the facial hair won't go.

P.S. I love the mustache!!
The mooches won't go, I am sure of it. With mooches gone, he will look like BABZ and he needs to look ZAMINDER type only. Saabi ji 😡, of course its fake mooches, but the discussion isn't around that. Everyone knows that mooches are fake, its just that some of us think that they look fake on RR and some of us think that they look real on RR. Tu baccha hai still.

Hehehe.. Tabs ji.. U gt my point..

I was beating around the bush only to say that IT DOESNT LOOK FAKE ON HIM!!😆😳... He looks pure Thakur with that moustache....

Totally yaar ..

yesterday when he stood with his arms crossed, twirling his muches .. he looked man through and through!
He did the same even today...i guess it helps him think better...and come up with the dangerous plans that he does LOL
LOL Sam!! Thinking with his mooches!😆
I also think that twirling his mooches makes him think better. Twirling and coming up with a mast tyrant type plan.....I also think that RR is liking his mooches a lot.....
Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
Yea .. either RR loves his mooches a lot or the spirit gum is really itching!

LOL
🤣 Aasa mat bol yaar...hope its not bothering him. Maybe he is uncomfortable, cause he is not used to mooches and they are indeed tickling him 😳.