Moustache!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kooldesi_fun

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moustache!!!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
LOL

On the contrary,
The mooch really goes well with his face structure..

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Sukhi

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I actually thought that they looked very real, of course, everyone has their POV.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Yup .. adding more to that angry look .. hehehe

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
OMG...I love that constant gussaed look....looking for a head to behead Blushing. Yaar, I have never, ever seen him like this Blushing. What a TYRANT! GOSH! This guy is ..... Blushing. I really dislike him. Imagine that, after RISH, BABZ and Bheeshma!  Its as if, the Tyrant Ruler is constantly irritated by the mere presence of his subjects, even at the place of worship! He looks upon them as, I dunno, flies! HOW HORRID! A THROUGH DICTATOR!  WOWOWOW....thats what his ever present frown and anger prortrays. For me, sublime acting, but you got to understand the acting though....my POV.

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged
no yaar trhe mooch looks fakes... each time I see RR with it ...I want to ripe it off...

yaar even wanted to created a poll fake or real....but now we all know the answer that will will...

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Sahi mein kya?

The mooches being fake .. I mean looking fake did not strike me at all.. I guess whenever RR grows a moustache, it's gonna look like this !

LOL

I get your point Tabs .. the perennial anger is shaping this character much as nothng that we've seen before!

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Shali yaar, aapko really fake lagti hai Confused. Is it cause I see him with too much LUBB Blushing. Mujhe lagti hai ke, if he grew his mooches, they would look exactly like this. Forgive my gender usage in Hindi...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top