CW Channel
CW Channel

India-Forums

Lily!

preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Okay I know she's pregnant and all in real life but like c'mon can't the show like not show her sitting down, or being covered by furniture, or if they do have to show her standing just show her chest up? Like that scene when she was walking down the stairs with Rufus .. she looked so darn pregnant and for a minute I was like WHOA when did she get pregnant and it hit me later that she's pregnant in real life.. and then at the opera they had Rufus just holding her waist as if that helpd much :/

Just had to rant about that.

But OMG Lily adopting Chuck was the CUTEST! I hope they have like a good mother/son relationship cuz I've felt so bad for him ever since we found out about his mother.

And boy did Chuck save the day for Lily .. I thought no one would be able to save her in time from Jack (is that his name I forget)

And ew was anyone else just super disgusted by Lily/Rufus and Serena/Dan? Like how they kept making those sexual remarks? I can't rmr exactly when they said this but .. at one point Serena was like to Dan .. "do we just pertend like we don't hear that stuff at nights" like dude common those are ur PARENTS and now ur like siblings .. how the hell do u find this relationship okay? And then she said somethingg bout going on vacation together and sharing rooms i think .. andd then Eric .. "I would tell you two to get a room but it's right next to mine"

And yay we saw Nate! Though he didn't have that much to do .. Can they give him a significant role please?

And the neww teacherrr .. anyone see something brewing between her and Dan?

And whoa okay I dont understand why Serena would bother calling Blair her "best friend" did you see when Serena told everyone seh declined the Yale offer .. Blair seriously didn't care and Serena did partly refuse cuzza her! She's just so mean sometimes .. and then she's all like 'I'm trying to change" to the teacher who's name I forget .. was it Michelle?

-Krupa- IF-Rockerz
-Krupa-
-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Teacher = Ms.Carr

I loved the Lily/Chuck stuff!..it wass soo cutee!

I did not know she was pregnant or even seems like she looked preg, maybe i just didn't noticee!

I love Eric..it was actually "I'd tell you to get a room, but I just remember its right above mine"..that cracked me up.

& yeah..RL & DS at the same time..thats just plain screwed up!
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Maybe cuz I know shes preggers that I find it so ovbious.

I like what they're doing with GG .. I was never really taht big of a fan but its growing on me.
-Krupa- IF-Rockerz
-Krupa-
-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
^ i started watching half way through the season last year..i saw a bunch of people using GG siggies last year & so then in january-ish..i decide to watch the eps on the cw site..& then start watchingg regularly..I think i read like 2 GG books as well..but the shows soo much better!
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
^^ I've never read the books .. I hear they're quite different from the show .. are they?
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

And ew was anyone else just super disgusted by Lily/Rufus and Serena/Dan? Like how they kept making those sexual remarks? I can't rmr exactly when they said this but .. at one point Serena was like to Dan .. "do we just pertend like we don't hear that stuff at nights" like dude common those are ur PARENTS and now ur like siblings .. how the hell do u find this relationship okay? And then she said somethingg bout going on vacation together and sharing rooms i think .. andd then Eric .. "I would tell you two to get a room but it's right next to mine"

And yay we saw Nate! Though he didn't have that much to do .. Can they give him a significant role please?

lol - it is gross when u think about it but cuz we saw dan and serena in the 1st season as a couple I guess u dont think much of it but in real life it would be way more complicated!

The only thing I hate abt GG atm is that Nate doesnt have a significant role!! Chuck and Rufus have much bigger roles than him! As u can tell I am a Nate lover lol so it annoys me when i dont see him on screen much - they need some story with him 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top