India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

kshitijzz intervieww!

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

'Kshitiz' is closer to my heart than 'Sahil'…
Amit Sarin

Kshitiz in Kkusum has got competition. The hugely popular Ansh of Kyunki…is making an entry in the serial as Trishul. Kshitiz - Amit Sarin in real life, is not perturbed though. This engineer from Banaras has bided his time well before entering the television industry and knows he is here to stay. Aside from revealing whether he ultimately gets Kumud in Kkusum, the Sagittarian reveals all in a free-wheeling chat!!!

Do you think Akashdeep's entry as Abhay and Taashu's son Trishul will shift the focus away from you?
I don't think so. Every character has its own popularity. Akashdeep's popularity as Ansh will surely draw attention but who stands out as an actor ultimately is what matters. The screenplay can't focus on just one person. Moreover he is playing the negative character, which is definitely a challenge!.

It is learnt you can act difficult on the sets and that you bashed someone in the 'Kkusum' unit recently.
When you are working with a unit for 18 hours daily, issues do crop up. When people don't understand, you need to make them understand. I can't remember beating anyone though!

Describe yourself as a person…
I am a people's person. I take life as it comes. I am not into reading. I like sports and am an athletic person. I like to meet friends and spend quality time with them.

Which role do you enjoy more, Kshitiz in 'Kkusum' or Sahil in 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'?
I enjoy both but Kshitiz is closer to my heart as it was my first major break. Moreover I value relationships and human values like Kshitiz does.

How important is looking good for a TV actor?
If you are good looking, it helps to make your presence felt initially. But it is not compulsory to be good looking if you are or want to be a TV actor.

'Garv played by Chetan Hansraj seems to be more popular than 'Kshitiz', although Garv's is a negative role.
I am hearing this for the first time! Garv and Kshitiz's characters have equivalent tracks. I have sacrificed my love in the show, something that should get more of the audience's sympathy and love!

What is your idea of romance?
Spending quality time on a beach watching the sunset with my woman.

hope u all like it!

do tell me ur viewwsss!Tongue

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thanx dinaSmile
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thankx dina.  btw does he have a girlfriend???
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged

whow kshitij u sound romantic a lot and all the best with ur ladie may allah bring all ur dreams true...........

lots of luv from a fan..........Smile

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I like Amit better than that googly.
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
hey ya does he have a girlfriend????...lol...just curious??????....thankx for the article!!!!!!!!
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

ahhh i don ave any ideaa abt him havin a gf or not????

lol but i wish he doesn't Winkhave 1!LOLLOLden dere'll not b ne chancee 4 all da gals who luvv himm!

ritee???LOLLOL

nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
He sounds so sweet!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index