Debate Mansion

Opinions on Obama's Inauguration speech (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Nothing great about his speech. He sounded to come to senses and put effort to mellow down the expectations that people has set on him.

A Masiah of HOPE, when talks about how bad condition we are in and its worst then ever and we won't be able to come out it sooner... doesn't reflect honestly.

excellente point Raj, i think he does not want to set his expectations like he is some miracle worker...

He is human after all, and he has to work with market conditions, which he forewarned will be bad, then worse before it gets better.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opinions on Obama's Inauguration speech (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Nothing great about his speech. He sounded to come to senses and put effort to mellow down the expectations that people has set on him.

A Masiah of HOPE, when talks about how bad condition we are in and its worst then ever and we won't be able to come out it sooner... doesn't reflect honestly.

Just curious to know,
have you appreciated anything of Obama uptil now ??LOLLOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

excellente point Raj, i think he does not want to set his expectations like he is some miracle worker...

He is human after all, and he has to work with market conditions, which he forewarned will be bad, then worse before it gets better.

Thanks but dude... don't you think it was too late for that. @bold....there are people waiting right after he joined office on 21st for thier Mortgage / Loans to be paid, what is Mr. O doing?? why delay? Wink 

Ask some of his supporters whether he is common man or thier God send savior who talked and projected himself messenger of hope and CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE... suddenly why hope is been paralysed by reality and sense. Ohh I know, what is there to loose? he just needs to work on setting stage for the next term now...anyways... wish him luck...Smile

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Thanks but dude... don't you think it was too late for that. @bold....there are people waiting right after he joined office on 21st for thier Mortgage / Loans to be paid, what is Mr. O doing?? why delay? Wink 

Ask some of his supporters whether he is common man or thier God send savior who talked and projected himself messenger of hope and CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE... suddenly why hope is been paralysed by reality and sense. Ohh I know, what is there to loose? he just needs to work on setting stage for the next term now...anyways... wish him luck...Smile

YOur right, Mr. O (like that 1).. will have to prove his words...But time will tell,Smile

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

I'd just say , it was a smart tactic Tongue

Its true you can't please everyone,
but its further true ,
you can't ever please critics LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

Just curious to know,
Oh Ashoka..you should read more from past posts... I did...was infact GO Obama - 5 times... after hearing couple of speeches...BUt then reading and hearing both liberal/conservative media and views...researching... hearing views from general public..all I could say is Obama is an execellent Orator...he worked hard to become a senator... as a person have high regard ... his campaign was well managed...aur kuchh add karu, if that makes you happy... LOL on the other side... he was full of flip flops right till the very end... he was unclear on his radical associations... he had no plan of his own, ... he cashed out on influencing people with inspiration speeches/words with no substance...and greatly on his Rock star image and finally main stream media...Big smile

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

I'd just say , it was a smart tactic Tongue

Its true you can't please everyone,
but its further true ,
you can't ever please critics LOL

Right!! Taking advantage of Stupid might be wrong but taking advantage of REAL stupid is sure smartWinkLOL

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Just curious to know,
Oh Ashoka..you should read more from past posts... I did...was infact GO Obama - 5 times... after hearing couple of speeches...BUt then reading and hearing both liberal/conservative media and views...researching... hearing views from general public..all I could say is Obama is an execellent Orator...he worked hard to become a senator... as a person have high regard ... his campaign was well managed...aur kuchh add karu, if that makes you happy... LOL on the other side... he was full of flip flops right till the very end... he was unclear on his radical associations... he had no plan of his own, ... he cashed out on influencing people with inspiration speeches/words with no substance...and greatly on his Rock star image and finally main stream media...Big smile

He sweeps ppl off thier feet...
Thats the first thing i hear from ppl when they talk about Mr. O.

I think we will be a bit better than the last administration...from where we are at, cant go much lower..Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top