Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I dunno if im allowed to paste things from other sites..if not then mods feel free to close the post down!

Season 7 without Chad???
The CW has given the approval for One Tree Hill to have a 7th season. But will the entire cast be returning? No says a very close source to the show. Chad Michael Murray will not return for the new season. The source says Chad decided not to renew his contract because he is ready to move on to more roles in movies.

How will this affect the show? It will be an interesting One Tree Hill without it's main cast member.

UPDATE:
I wanted to post that we are getting e-mails from the producers of OTH denying what is reported here. They state that "... No decisions have been made and negotiations with the actors, including Chad, have just begun. The network has not ordered a seventh season and the studio is in early negotiation stages with the actors just in case the network decides to bring us back, in other words, NOTHING has been determined yet." With that stated, I can only go by what sources say since I am not part of the negotiation process. I do not work for the show and I do not work for the Network. Therefore I do not know FIRST HAND what is going on. The original source is VERY VERY close to the show, but is not a producer or a Network employee. I can not release who the source is, however, I have complete 100% trust in what they are reporting. And I feel that the producers are simply doing damage control. Think what you want for now, but in time, we will find out from the OFFICIAL sources, and I am willing to bet it will confirm the original report that Chad will not be returning if they decide to do a 7th season.

credit to OTHfans.com

OMG! If there is a season 7...it won't be OTH without Chad!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Chad - Season 7!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
WOW!..that would be wierd, but the thing is, it won't affect the show as much as it would have it it were back in s2..because the whole plot of the the show was Lucas & Nathan dealing with the fact that they share their father & how the dealt with it..now it's just more following the core 5 & their lives.. but, still OTH wouldn't be the same without him!

haha, Leena..you found usss!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm..yhh..thats truee! The story now focuses on all characters! But yhh..OTH just wouldn't be the same..the reason i started watching OTH was coz of Chad..i found him soo sexyy and i still do! haha If he leaves..ill miss him loadsss!

Yep Krupaa..i did! LOOL! :P

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
^haha..I used to love him when he was in A Cinderella Story, gosh..that's the greatest moviee..

but now, I don't like him..we had this discussion here soo long agoo..haha, I don't like him because he cheated on Sophia with Paris FRIKKIN Hilton!..that's just tooo low..on sooo many levels!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
hehe Welcome Leeena!

Oh wow .. I was just thinking bout this a few days ago .. Chad's not a major character well he is but like .. before the show just revolved around himm ... but now I feel like they hardly ever show him!

So I think I COULD live without him .. Though it would  be so very odd! Cuz he was one of the few reasons I started watching the show.

What on earth would happen with Peyton?

I actually it be strange. I say cancel it if you can't get the whole cast in. It just be too weird.

And god I love OTH I do .. but season 7? .. I think they should end it on a STRONG note .. I dunno how well this season is doing.

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I haven't actually seen A Cinderella Story..i've been meaning to since like forever..ok..well since it came out..but i've never got the chance! LOL!
OMG! Yhh Krupa..i rmr reading about him cheating on Sophia..2 questions come from that..why would u cheat on Sophia..she's like gorgeous! And Paris Hilton..out of all the ppl in the world..so i agree..that was low!

Did u guyss hear tho! Sophia is going out with James now(Nathan)...Chad confirmed it in an interview saying he "approved" of their relationship! But all of them together on the set..that would jus be so weird! But i think Chad and Sophia are really professional in the since that they're like ex husband and wife and they like still work really well together!

Aww..thankoo for the welcome Swati!
True..he was like a central part of the show before but not now exactly! I think its more kinda Naley and Jamie..and Jamies jus too cute..lol!
SNAP! he was the reason i started watching OTH..so it would be really odd and weird without him..although he aint actually in all the epi's a lot! We see very less of him now!

Damnn..i never thought of that! I don't want them to kill Lucas or something and continue the story...i agree..they might as well end the show then!
I love OTH too..but this season is not doing that well for me...it hasn't lived up to my expectations so far!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I don't think they would kill him.. Probably just send him off to wherever Karen and Andy are.

Oh Leena you HAVE to watch A Cinderella Story if you're a CMM fan. It's the cutest ever. And Hil and Chad look adorable despite the age difference you can hardly tell in the movie though! So it works out well.
Watch it when you get the chance!

Yup Lucas isn't a huge part of this season and it would be strange if they just took him out forever.

Oo I can't rmr but someone here mentionedd that Sophia and James were going out. They look cute together. Must definately  be odd for all three of them to be hanging out together on sets.

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Well you know how Keith died due to Dan.. what if like Lucas dies due to Nathan? Which is like unlikely but it could be like a car crash but it would be like full circle.. or maybe it will be like Lucas gets this opportunity but that means he'll have to leave Peyton + baby for a while.. and Peyton ensures him to seize the opportunity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top