Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
nope can't do.....but will try to be objective...till he proof himself brainless...

and nope you were...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20 Jan : Written update (Page 4)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

U r imagining Michi in Bandini LOL!! wah...

let me explain... sum here is desperate.... she sees michi/shachi everywhere..... poor girl needs a shrink.... but maybe RR can help...
Shali me praying like anything to godess of tellyworld Mai...to get SHACHI as MICHI in her new serials.

U dont know shali how much i am going to miss them.

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MichiDespo

Originally posted by shali

Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

U r imagining Michi in Bandini LOL!! wah...

let me explain... sum here is desperate.... she sees michi/shachi everywhere..... poor girl needs a shrink.... but maybe RR can help...
Shali me praying like anything to godess of tellyworld Mai...to get SHACHI as MICHI in her new serials.

U dont know shali how much i am going to miss them.

well sweetie I dont see that happening cause shab...wants his bollywood career.....
for me the michi magic has been killed....those damn creative....murders....

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Suks, what an awesome update.  Just finished watching the epi.

Wow! How mean was that!  Bhagwan ke dhwaar pe bhi galti maaf nahin.  Shucks!

Yeah I fell for it that he let her off the hook coz he didn't say anything when he was done.  But poor nana! Cry got caught in the sazaa.  Awwww....excellent acting by nanaji.  Had his audience captured and feeling every bit of pain and sadness he portrayed.  Nice.

How can DR live with himself taking away what little the poor lived on. Disapprove What will happen to them, itna bhi nahin socha!  Angry  Kahan jayenge?  Kya khayenge?  I feel for them.  Hope DR comes to learn of it and bends a little.

Sati

Groupbie

Sati

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Snob!............. few other fancy words for DRCensoredCensoredCensored........ After spending an decade with balaji, I have seen a lot of brainless Lead heros.....but DR is something else..........More realistic brainless.............. on the fact that when you have power you become the god...... thats exactly what he did........Angry. Not impressed with santo yet...... but her reactions were appropriate...........

Thumbs Up RR for irriating me as a snob.....wanted to kick his you know what........ was just a little afraid with Sukhs and sams would do after that

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Wow that was a wonderful update ronitfan....

awwwn....poor Madhav n family..... wonder what'll happen next

soapie

soapie

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Sukhi,

Thanks for a wonderful update, that too with the important bits of dialouge!

Loved it when Dharamraj spoke in Gujrathi! His accent is so good, doesn't seem put on at all!

And whoever is writing the dialouges for Bandini deserves accolades. They are so simple yet have amazing depth! I really liked the scene where DR and Pinakin interact and he refuses to forgive Nanaji (Btw, the actor playing Nanaji is just too good!)

Once again, RR stole the show. The look of cold fury in his eyes when he comes face to face with Santo was excellent! I really like the fact that he has kept such a dynamic and larger than life character like Dharamraj to be so subtle yet so tremendously impactful.

DR does appear to be an extremely ruthless man, more so because he is so quietly intimidating. No raising voices, no screaming at the top of his voice, no flaying hands and making dramatic gestures (a staple in Ekta serials, btw!) just a chilling, omnious kind of look! (Can see why Santori Ben falls for him later on!LOL Such a man would be very tough to resist!)

DR's behaviour and attitude is pretty logical, actually! Most people in villages look upon their bread-giver / employer as God and assuming that he comes from a wealthy and powerful background and has seen this kind of respect and reverence given to him always, it would naturally comes as a shock if anyone defies that order! So, I personally didn't feel that DR was being extremely cruel or that his decision on Solanki was out of place. From DR's POV, it was perhaps only fair that Solanki pays for his grand-daughter's mistake. Looking at in another way, he kind of spared Santo since she was a young girl, but chose to punish Solanki to make a statement that he doesn't spare mistakes, even though he might spare the mistake-doer!

I kind of felt that Aasiya was slightly down in the second episode...especially in the emotional scene! Also her dialouge delivery needs serious brushing up! But then its her first show and frankly, there is not a single newcomer in television who gives a 10/10 performance in the beginning.....most of them tend to get better with time, as they get a hang of the character and become more comfortable with their co-actors! So, still not judging Aasiya.

The story is moving at a good pace and in just a span of two episodes, they have etched out the main characters quite well.

Looking forward to the future episodes!

Soapie!

Edited by soapie - 20 January 2009 at 10:50pm

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Super super analysis as always soapie!

Well what I think the reason behind dharam going light on girl maybe because after years of dealing with men in his factory,he really did not know how to deal with santo without directly relating the matter to the male in the close proximity-her grandpa!

You are right he is a silent killer who has everything etched out in his mind and for who,things have always gone as planned. That is why someone acting bizarre..was something he just could not come to terms with-something which apparently had not been done by mistake-evident by the fire in his eyes as he demanded her identity from people around him. Priceless stuff.

He possesses such a supreme ego..to see it being humbled by pure innocence and devotion is going to be a total treat:-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top