Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
I had school and couldnt watch it but im watched the parade and now the White House entrance and all...WOOO HOO!!!!! History was made today!!!!!!

We now can say:

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thats great Angie..you are lucky to witness it.

gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *xoxo*

I know serisouly the teacher should have made us do nothing and just watch the festivities of the speech because that would have been so much funner than actually learning. But now i'm watching the speech on youtube because we have to analyze his speech for government.

Can you post the pictures that you took??

Xoxo, Will try to pos them.
starlite229 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! lucky! I am was in school during the inaugeration but I still got to watch it in school.... i wanted to see Obama live!! He'll be a great president!
saruu251 thumbnail

you're soo lucky to have seen it live! I live in Canada so I only got to watch a bit of it on tv.

Live_N_Love thumbnail
yea my family recorded it but i got to hear it live my teacher turned on the radio and so we heard obama take oath
funny part we were listening to it while taking a test
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i will be watching it on tv
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes watching on TVst have given you guys close ups and more details. I guess we will get to see it over again for many days to come. However the thrill and excitement in the air that was prevalent on the National Mall was something else!! It was indeed an awesome and very poignant moment!! The way the ppl shouted when he came out of the building- it seemed like a deafening noise!!. And then they were so quiet when he started his speech. In between they would shout when he somethimng important but the  they would be quiet again.
 It was an amazing experience!! I don't think I will ever forget it!!
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Angie..you and your family are real troopers for making it out there. The whole day has been history in the making (at least for those of us emotionally attached to US/North America). I watched as a proud neighbour from the North (ahem...Canada, that is!) on CNN. And I must tell you that the joy, hope, excitement was palpable even over the television.

For me, 'the moment' was after the swearing in, when they were heading to the White House and i first saw Michelle & Barack Obama walking alongside the motorcade - it finally hit me - and i shed a tear of joy.

Congratulations to all Americans on the inauguration of your 44th President. The world has changed forever!😃Edited by tulli - 15 years ago