Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

I want your views on current storyline. Are you all satisfied with the way boy's entry was shown and the way Daksh's past story was projected? Do you think that what all girl said to Daksh in past is true? Was she really pragnent with Daksh's child or she simply wanted to win over Daksh by telling him a fake story? Is that boy really Daksh's son or some other man's son whom girl has sent to Daksh because he is rich? Are evil cows involved in all this? Should Anu accept the boy or she should find out whats wrong?

Edited by bhakti_kansara - 19 January 2009 at 11:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Views Please!" in Doli Saja Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vanshika09

Groupbie

vanshika09

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
noo daksh had no relation wid rupali. i feel that rupali gal was pragnent with some other man's child and the man left her so she threw all the blame on daksh considering tat she'll make daksh accept da child sooner or later. now she wants daksh to accept the child but i want tat anu shud search out for the truth rather then accepting the child!

samirah23

Goldie

samirah23

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I didn't think that Daksh's character was the type to sleep around, although we saw him flirting with many girls.  And, he also didn't seem the type to have a baby and not take care of it ...

He isn't that way now and so how could he deny the boy?

But, we did see in the past that he married Anu just to make his family happy knowing that he couldn't get property without a wife ... so maybe he was like that, and then Anu changed him.

I don't like this storyline ... it's too much.  They are running out of things to do with this show - it's time to get rid of the badies.

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
dont think daksh is bad...evil cows are involved for sure

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I don't like the current story line so I only read the written updates as I can't see Anu's pain ( I love her too much).

I am sure this is evil cows plan as  they want to separate Anu and Daksh, I hope they will not stretch this story line too far....

I can't wait until Danu finds out that it is due to Evil Cow they had accident and how anu lost her baby.

I can't wait for Daksh to kick them out of house with out penny so they can be beggar for the life....

cool_vatsal

cool_vatsal

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I'm not liking this storyline so I jst follow da updates. its getting too much, daksh is acting like an idiot running behind the boy even b4 knowing tat its his son or not. i hope dey dont stretch dis story for much long else i'll quit reading da updates as well. although i'm quiet sure tat evil cows r behind dis coz i can never accept tat daksh can do nething of dis sort.

Scin123

Scin123

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
its ironic that anu is always in the temple

Rainbow29

Rainbow29

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
firstly i dont beleive tat anubhav is daksh's son. this story is just so bakwaas!! no mood of watching it till that boy is kicked out of danu's life

Post Reply New Post

Go to top