Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF: Ajnabee Ehsaas ||Part *13*-Pg 19 ;March 25th|| - Page 5

Snoopy- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Awesome update!!! ....PLZ continue soon!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya.pk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Note:
Hey guy's so some of you are suggesting that I make a PM list 😊 Which I will, just let me know who wants to be on this list.

Thanks for reading,
Riya ❤️

Edited by riyapk - 15 years ago
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey
plz add me to the list. 😊
Riya.pk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~nikki1992~

hey,  awsome update!!! so that guy was prem... and kulraaj is heers boss.. and heer is in for a BIG suprise!!!! gosh! i cant wait till u update ur next part!!! poor preet used to be called kaddu...😆 eagerly waiting!!!!

~nikki

Lol I just had to add in the kaduu part lol, I couldn't imagine Preet anyother way than a chubby kid in his childhood ahah, weird huh? Thanks for reading, and I'll update soon 😊
Riya.pk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadizzle

new reader here!!

omg this ff is super cute!
looking forward to where the story leads...plz plz plz update soon!
thanx
-Sadi*

Welcome to my FF 😛, lol thanks for calling my FF cute... that's what I was going for hehe. Stay tuned

Love,
Riya

Riya.pk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miss_hyper

hey...seems like u gt a new reader...that was awesome...loved the update and the story so far...tw i was wondering if u do pms...if u do cn u pm me when u update

Thanks for suggesting that I do PM's... I made a PM list and have added your name too 😊
Riya.pk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bd670816

hi, i read ur ff now. awesome!!! cont.soon.

Will do 👍🏼
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
update plzzzzzzzzz waitinggggggggggg
Riya.pk thumbnail

Helooo everyone 😉, I see that some of you have been eagerly waiting for my next part especially sweta2005 lol. Just to warn you, there is going to be one very corny part lol, but I just had to add it. Enjoy!

(6)
Got to go, see ya!

That morning Heer woke up smiling, Today feels like it's going to be a good day.

She slipped on a pale baby pink sweater dress with suede white boots. Leaving her hair wavy and open she applied very little makeup, coral pink lipstick and creamy white eye shadow and eyeliner. She needed no blush since her cheeks had a natural pink glow.

She hurried down the stairs to find Nihaal sipping a cup of chai on the couch and watching the morning news,

"Bhaiya, can you give me a ride to work? My car's in the shop," Heer asked as she stuffing her phone in her purse.

"Your car's a piece of junk, everyone tells you that, but nooo you just have to keep trying to nurse it back to life. Just let papa buy you a new one," shifting his weight onto his feet he got up to see Heer's expression. Nihaal enjoyed bugging his little sister.

"Never, leave my car alone, I love it, that's all that matters all right?" She gave an exaggerated smile showing her teeth. "Ab chalo na mujhe der ho rahi hai," Heer began to whine.

"I guess I can give you a ride, just because I'm that nice, I've got to get to the airport after anyways,"

With that, Nihaal grabbed the keys to his pearl white Lexus. Working alongside his dad at the firm, he was second in charge of the family business and he was quite the workaholic.

Heer entered the foyer more confidently than yesterday, fifteen minutes early too. The receptionist had directed her towards Kulraj Juneja's office.

"May I come in ma'am," Heer asked coyly popping her head through the door.

Her glasses where reflecting off the computer screen, "Yes you may, so you have decided to join us today eh," she uttered with shallow enthusiasm.

"Yes ma'am, I don't want to give you any excuses because what I did was un-excusable, but I will assure from this day on I won't even give you a chance complain. This internship really means a lot to me and..." Heer explained.

Kulraj didn't let her finish, she turned her head towards her; the action sent a chill down Heer's spine, the hardest thing for her to do was to make eye contact with Kulraj Juneja. She was really intimidating. "Heer, all I want is for you to understand that we are running a business here, there is no room mistakes. You need to take this internship seriously. As you know it is a privilege to work with Belle Magazine." She had stressed the word privilege.

"Yes, ma'am," Heer cracked out.

"Well then, you should get started your shift starts in five minutes," she glancing at her watch, Heer understood that this was her cue to leave.

_________

The day was going well for Heer she had already began working on her first project, she was determined to not give Kulraj any chances to complain. Her full attention was on tweaking all her work to perfection. It was finally break time so she made her way to the crew room. There were already two girls in the room watching TV and chatting away. Glancing around she had found Ayesha adding hot water to her cup of noodles.

"Hey hey... look who it is, see told ya just to show up, how you liking it so far" Ayesha said grinning.

"It's fun but so much pressure at the same time," Heer plopped herself down onto a chair.

"You'll get used to the pressure, trust me,"

The two began conversing. Meanwhile, a young man walked in making his way towards the water cooler to full his water bottle.

"Damn, look at that," Ayesha's mouth fell open.

Heer rolled her eyes at her, "Wow look at you... don't forget to wipe the drool"

"Shhhh!!! He'll hear us, just turn around and look will you?!" Ayesha whispered

Heer turned her head warily to see what was so drool worthy, and then her mouth dropped too, swivelling herself forward at once she ducked her head down. "Oh my god he's here too!!! It's that creep!"

"What creep, I don't see any creep... all I see is a very sexy man," she shamelessly continued her gawking.

With that Heer rose to her feet, still covering the side of her face with one hand the only thing she kept her sight on was the entrance for which she was headed.

"Heer, where are you going?" she shouted behind her,

"My breaks over I've got to go, see ya," Heer let out as she scurried to towards the entrance.

Heer was two inches toward the entrance when she felt a bump on the right side of her body, overcome by the force of the collision she flung to the side when someone grabbed her waist. As a reflex action Heer's one hand reached to cling to his bicep. She recognized that same scent and felt at loss of breathe. He looked down at her smiling, he was beautiful.

"Whoa, two people can't fit through this one little door at the same time you know, especially girls who like their extra whipped cream," He said this as he brought her to her feet still resting his hand on her waist.

Heer was too shaken up to answer, still trying to absorb what just happened. She didn't even realize his lame joke... all she knew and felt at that moment was that there was this strange pain, like her heart was being squeezed. Not even looking back up at him she walked off.

He did not moving an inch as he watched her walk off. Regaining consciousness of himself he took the hand that he was on her waist and brushed his fingers through his hair and softly whispered, "Heer," and shook his head smiling.

Edited by riyapk - 15 years ago
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow! great!!!👍🏼
omg i luv it..lol poor heer - already with so much stress about Kul and now prem..😍.. haha
but what happened to heer? why did she feel 'pain' when prem was holding her? 🥺
this was quite a suprise..i mean prem's working for/with his sis..but Kul's relations with her dad aren't good..i wonder if prem has a good relationship with his dad or not!
overall i luved the update..didn't find anything cheesey about it! lol
plz do continue on with the story
btw if your having a PM list - Plz add me!
thanx
-Sadi*
Edited by sadizzle - 15 years ago