Suhana Safar #3 // Closed // Link to #4 150 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Rozain

IF-Sizzlerz

Rozain

CC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuhanaSafar

Thank you so much everyone!  I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to LBC as well.  Who can resist Farhan? Big smile

---------------------------

NEW Live Journal Layout feat Genelia D'Souza!!!

Please check it out...and if you have LJ, please comment...and add me if you haven't yet done so.

---------------------------

My fav show is finally back!

Clap

I know not only this time but always my words and smileys are not enough to appreciate your stunning, rocking and glowing work but still i only write these words  but ur work is more beautiful then these words really really stunning and mind blowing.
I am the one who here in this forum is a lot inspired by you, afeera and ayesha, sanya all of ur work give me courage to learn and open shop of mine work so u r always a big source of inspiration for me.
all of ur siggs are stunning not only this update but whole of ur shop's creativity.
i like the priyanka one's more
luv ur work keep rocking and all the best for other upcomings.

Edited by Rozain - 22 January 2009 at 11:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana Safar #3 // Closed // Link to #4 150 (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
wow suhana lovely update man
love the pri one
 sugg: SRK from kal ho na ho

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

I love the Priyanka siggy.

I love your creations but have been very quiet about the appreciation of your art due to lack of time.

Will definitely voice out more often. Smile

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
the second sigg, which show is that ?

& beautiful siggs! the genelia one is gorgeous!

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
nice piggy chops siggy

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Love the priyanka siggy

will use it
http://i41.tinypic.com/iq9eo0.jpg 

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks so much everyone!! 

Jessi, the show is called Kyle XY.  It's on ABC Family.

-------------------------

I have an interesting experience to share with whoever is willing to read it...

I helped organize a huge health fair last weekend that went quite smoothly overall.  There was one upsetting experience which only involved me.  I was taking vitals (blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, etc) at the fair and my very first patient started yelling at me.  He refused to sit down, said I pumped the bp cuff too high (even though I didn't) and said he wanted someone else to take his bp because I was taking too long.  He ACTUALLY made me cry!  I had to leave the room to calm down.  Fortunately some friends were there and they consoled me saying that he was just being a jerk.  I eventually returned to the vitals room and continued working.  All of my other patients were nice, so I regained my self-esteem and realized that it really wasn't my fault.  Although I'm still a little traumatized form the experience, I think it was beneficial in a way because I'm probably going to have an occasional patient like that in the future.  I better get used to it before I actually become a doctor...It does irritate me though that he thought it was okay for him to behave that way when we are providing him with a free service. 

For any of you guys who want to be doctors, you'll have to be prepared for things like this.  Not all patients are grateful for the service doctors provide them.

Three new sigs that I'm REALLY proud of!  Please feel free to use and do comment.

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuhanaSafar

Thanks so much everyone!! 

Jessi, the show is called Kyle XY.  It's on ABC Family.

I have an interesting experience to share with whoever is willing to read it...

I helped organize a huge health fair last weekend that went quite smoothly overall.  There was one upsetting experience which only involved me.  I was taking vitals (blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, etc) at the fair and my very first patient started yelling at me.  He refused to sit down, said I pumped the bp cuff too high (even though I didn't) and said he wanted someone else to take his bp because I was taking too long.  He ACTUALLY made me cry!  I had to leave the room to calm down.  Fortunately some friends were there and they consoled me saying that he was just being a jerk.  I eventually returned to the vitals room and continued working.  All of my other patients were nice, so I regained my self-esteem and realized that it really wasn't my fault.  Although I'm still a little traumatized form the experience, I think it was beneficial in a way because I'm probably going to have an occasional patient like that in the future.  I better get used to it before I actually become a doctor...It does irritate me though that he thought it was okay for him to behave that way when we are providing him with a free service. 

For any of you guys who want to be doctors, you'll have to be prepared for things like this.  Not all patients are grateful for the service doctors provide them.

Three new sigs that I'm REALLY proud of!  Please feel free to use and do comment.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG! RABIA DI! ASHU IS DEAD*ShockedShocked OMG OMG! W0W! Amazing workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! !loveed all of them! i m speechless! amazingg workkClapClap superb! mindblowin! no words at allClapClapClap omgg! amazingggClap superbb! FantasticccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccClap love the sonam oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed farhan one is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeClapClapClap love the koka-farhan one!ClapClapClap W0W! too gooodd dii! Keeeep it upp! LOVEE UUHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top