Possesiveness Hurts (FF)Ch 14A pg 99

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone! This is gonna be a short FF on Prem Heer which i am going to write along with Cry Wolf and RNBDJ. Hope you all like this one as much oh and it will be in Hing-lish.(English as well as Hindi).The first chapter is below and do post in ur criticsms as well ur appreciations.

Word of Caution: Entirely an Adult Fanfic as the title suggests. Read at your own risk.

CHAPTER 1

Every girl in the wedding stared at him intently and intensly. Some tried to gain his attention by bumping into him, others stood appreciating his manliness in hushed tones.He was notecably tall,had broad shoulders, dark black chestnut hair and a chiseled face. Looking strikingly handsome the man arrogantly walked to where the wedded couple sat.

"Congratulations Preet"

There was silence as the man congratulated his best friend Preet Sharma and now-Ashlesha Sharma for the wedding in his husky voice. Girls gathered around where he stood but without casting a glance on any of them he hugged the married couple and wished them a successful marriage life.

"So you got time huh??"

The man flashed his smile at Preet, an arrogant , wicked but still adorable smile and patted him on the back

"You enjoy...I have a date"

He turned around and looked at the 'heap' of girls standing, seeking his attention. Smirking, he made his way through them as the girls discussed the man..."Prem Juneja"

"Please can you tell me where can I find Mr.Juneja"

Heer clutched her books to her chest trying to finally talk to Mr.Juneja. She had heard a lot about him and she knew she had to set him straight.How dare he decide to close down her orphanage?? The place she had grown up in, her only home.Standing in his office she looked around looking for help.

Suddenly her senses pricked and she turned to find herself looking into a seductive, intimate, desirous and wholly unnerving eyes. Coal black filled with wicked gleam, the man's eyes loosened all her hope to carry on the impending meeting with the Juneja lad as she lost control on herself

"Looking for me..sugar.."

Heer glanced carefully at the man in front of her. His hands folded across his chest, his blue shirt half-tugged in his pants, his tie hung loosely around his neck accentuated his sex appeal. He was standing too close to her such that the distance between them was only by her books and his folded hands. She took a step back.

Clearing her throat,"I am looking for Mr Prem Juneja"

The man moved close to her. A shiver feathered over her skin as his warm breath trailed down her neck and right down in the front of her salwar, tickling, tempting, stirring those strange clouts of sexual desire in her.

"Come on sweetie pie... forget Prem ... lets do something .....  something more  ..... entertaining...more satisfying"

"Ex-ex-cuse... me??"

"Excused baby"

His voice was low and smoky.Heer felt as if his voice,like his smile had the power to touch her in a caress that feathered down the side of her neck and trailed like a fingertip down the length of her arm.She stiffened with a shiver.The man was being an absolute jerk. She had no business to reacting to him on a... a... carnal level.

Gathering herself, "Look Mr..."

"The name is Juneja....Prem Juneja.."

⭐️INDEX⭐️

Ch1 - pg1
Ch2 - pg6
Ch3 - pg12
Ch4 - pg 16
Ch5 - pg 26
Ch 6 - pg 35
CH 7 - pg 40
CH 8 - pg 47
CH 9 - pg 57
CH 10- pg 66
CH 11-pg 75
NOTE  - pg 80
CH 12 - pg 84
CH 13 - pg 93
CH 14(a) - pg 99

Edited by @nup@m@ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Garima- thumbnail
wow anupama!!!!!!!!! what a fantastic start!!! I loved the starting of it...wow Prem has a totally different side of him in this FF!!! cant wait to read more of it, it's really very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! continue soon!!!

Garima
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesum part 1
prem is different in this ff
very nice

purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow this is vry intresting and different and wow prem is sooooooo different but i like it... please update soon!!!
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, do continue, prem has a different side to him in this FF!! waiting for the nextt update, ~nikki
Snoopy- thumbnail
Hey Anu!!
 i am in love with all your ff 's including  this one !!!!!Awesome Begenning can't wait for the next chapter
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
You started another FF!
Loved the first part!
Prem is very different in this FF compared to any other FF!
Wonder whats gonna happen next!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...awesome first chapter. i like the different prem in the ff....update soon 😊
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wwwwooooooowwww, you've left me speechless, oohh Prem sounds like a bad boy- I love bad boys ☺️ Can't wait to read furthur, your story seems very captivating, I'm sure I will love it!! Great start, love your style of writing, especially the bit at the end 'carnal level' lol, that was too good!! All I cna say is AMAZING!! Love Zahra xx
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's different.... cont soon plz!😊👏