Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
 What do you guys think monica's life would be after marriage??  would she continue to work in the dangerous field? Would a guy accept that?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monica's life AFTER marriage?" in Monica Mogre Case Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetscented

Goldie

sweetscented

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
probably the guy will accept........
hopefully

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
i hope so too...im really expecting alot from this show...i dont want it to be another saas/bahu drama...with the saas hating on monica cause she is an inspector...or her husband being mean to her...but they usually get together some time in the showLOL

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
 the guy will accept (if the creatives want him too..) but the indian audience will definetly not approve...thats why salaam zindagi closed down....so im hoping for the best!!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
i really liked salaam zindagi =[
i hope this show doesnt end like SZ

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
If he loves her then yes!

mahalaxmik

mahalaxmik

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I know that the male lead is being played by Sudhansu Panday. I hope that they make him another crime investigator/CID/ or another such macho character. So that they can crack cases together. That is the only way they can take this story ahead. How else can she meet the guy and fall for him???? I don' think that an arranged marriage scenario will work well for this show. ANyhow, let's wait and watch

AngelKomal

Groupbie

AngelKomal

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
she is going ta marry rohit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.