Bandini

First day , First show - YOUR TAKE? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel's life

Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

I know they won't just sit there and cry abt their kismat...my kismat...and count toota taaras or play with laal duppattas or windchimes LOL!
ROFLI h8 those words now all thanks to mama's boy AB and red duppattas make me sickLOL

I know I used to like windchimes but now i abhor them
Lal duppattas ewwww i know.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First day , First show - YOUR TAKE? (Page 8)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

I know they won't just sit there and cry abt their kismat...my kismat...and count toota taaras or play with laal duppattas or windchimes LOL!
ROFLI h8 those words now all thanks to mama's boy AB and red duppattas make me sickLOL

I know I used to like windchimes but now i abhor them
Lal duppattas ewwww i know.
whenever I see or hear windchimes I remember AB talking about their undying love,so I now h8 windchimes too............god that AB ruined so many good things for me in his timeCrynow let us forget about boys and talk about real men befor mods see to us.

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Haan u r right.
Angel, mere ko lagta hai ke Dharam will be like Mr. Bajaj and Milind. I mean a real man...not a sissy. u know. Which is why I am already in love with him.

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hello All:

Have not seen the episode yet but you girls sure seem excited. And yes this is an adaptation from a gujarati novel and so would like to see how Ekta handles it. If she can keep up the quality I am here but if down the line she messes up in her usual way I will be out - just like I did with KS.

Aap Sati ji kaun hai...anyways...nice to know see u here....yea we are very happy. LOL!! Welcome...
no soapcritic will take sometime hehe...but she will be here

Main koi Sati ko nahi jaanti. She is a newbie and I don't know any newbies. I am sure she has me confused or mixed up with some one else.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Haan u r right.
Angel, mere ko lagta hai ke Dharam will be like Mr. Bajaj and Milind. I mean a real man...not a sissy. u know. Which is why I am already in love with him.
we h8 sissyLOL

yeah I know u love him and so do I cause we are all about real man not sissy like u said......lolzz

Edited by angel's life - 19 January 2009 at 2:57pm

vaishu4

Groupbie

vaishu4

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

No just giving u an example. Thank God we won't have puppy love here
thank god or thank god,me don't have time for mama's boy but I have a lot of time for men who are go get what u want in life like MR. Bajaj and Milind Mishra they are and will always be the best ever.
agree with both of u....

Lord-Mangeshwar

IF-Rockerz

Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I liked the rustic setting very much!

Of course, the Mahiyavanshi mansion is pretty much the same set that is used for all Balaji Television shows... but other than that, everything else seems fresh Big smile

I've taken a liking to all of the characters that were introduced today - everyone is very likeable Smile

I like three kinds of characters very much

(1) Characters with an aura of holiness to them,
(2) Characters with unique style,
(3) Characters with brooding power.

And so Dharamraaj Mahiyavanshi is definitely a character that I think is cool because he has that brooding power, and rustic Indian-ness to him Thumbs Up

Also, I was pleasantly surprised with the work of the actress playing Santu Smile  I think that all the pics of her that were released prior to the episode, they didn't do her justice! I'm looking forward to seeing more of Santu.

Overall, I'm very happy! Big smile

God bless.

Aashu75

IF-Rockerz

Aashu75

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

A Great Episode!!Thumbs Up loved it. RR rocked as Dharmraaj.

i hope and pray that the show does well and brings Etka up on the TOP again!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top