Bandini

First day , First show - YOUR TAKE? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
No just giving u an example. Thank God we won't have puppy love here

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First day , First show - YOUR TAKE? (Page 7)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sati

Groupbie

Sati

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Sam ben,
        is serial ki gist waali story batha........?? if you dont remember the good times we had its better not to remember who i am Unhappy

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Well Sati andekhi anjaani...bhaav kha rahi hai bahut.
anyways the gist is that my Dharam will get married to this chokri but he doesn't want to marry any santo banto, as he is still in love with his dead wife. He has five kids, he is all mean, but i guess this bandini female will teach him how to love or something...it's different.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

No just giving u an example. Thank God we won't have puppy love here
thank god or thank god,me don't have time for mama's boy but I have a lot of time for men who are go get what u want in life like MR. Bajaj and Milind Mishra they are and will always be the best ever.

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I know they won't just sit there and cry abt their kismat...my kismat...and count toota taaras or play with laal duppattas or windchimes LOL!

Sati

Groupbie

Sati

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

I know they won't just sit there and cry abt their kismat...my kismat...and count toota taaras or play with laal duppattas or windchimes LOL!

Ok, you gave me an impression that you were against the fact of 20 year old marrying the twice the age man........but jab RR kartha hai........to saath derahi hai ............

Aur tu mujhe bol gayee main tujhe nahi booli hoon.........to who is kavofying baav here............

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

ROFLI h8 those words now all thanks to mama's boy AB and red duppattas make me sickLOL

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Gawd aisa nahin hai!!
I m not against it...aare Rishabh and Prerna also had age difference.

I didn't change my name...u have a new id...i don't know any sati savitri.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top