Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well Sati andekhi anjaani...bhaav kha rahi hai bahut.
anyways the gist is that my Dharam will get married to this chokri but he doesn't want to marry any santo banto, as he is still in love with his dead wife. He has five kids, he is all mean, but i guess this bandini female will teach him how to love or something...it's different.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

No just giving u an example. Thank God we won't have puppy love here

thank god or thank god,me don't have time for mama's boy but I have a lot of time for men who are go get what u want in life like MR. Bajaj and Milind Mishra they are and will always be the best ever.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I know they won't just sit there and cry abt their kismat...my kismat...and count toota taaras or play with laal duppattas or windchimes LOL!
Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know they won't just sit there and cry abt their kismat...my kismat...and count toota taaras or play with laal duppattas or windchimes LOL!

Ok, you gave me an impression that you were against the fact of 20 year old marrying the twice the age man........but jab RR kartha hai........to saath derahi hai ............

Aur tu mujhe bol gayee main tujhe nahi booli hoon.........to who is kavofying baav here............
.Angel thumbnail

🤣I h8 those words now all thanks to mama's boy AB and red duppattas make me sick😆
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Gawd aisa nahin hai!!
I m not against it...aare Rishabh and Prerna also had age difference.

I didn't change my name...u have a new id...i don't know any sati savitri.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel's life

🤣I h8 those words now all thanks to mama's boy AB and red duppattas make me sick😆

I know I used to like windchimes but now i abhor them
Lal duppattas ewwww i know.
.Angel thumbnail

I know I used to like windchimes but now i abhor them
Lal duppattas ewwww i know.

whenever I see or hear windchimes I remember AB talking about their undying love,so I now h8 windchimes too............god that AB ruined so many good things for me in his time😭now let us forget about boys and talk about real men befor mods see to us.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan u r right.
Angel, mere ko lagta hai ke Dharam will be like Mr. Bajaj and Milind. I mean a real man...not a sissy. u know. Which is why I am already in love with him.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello All:

Have not seen the episode yet but you girls sure seem excited. And yes this is an adaptation from a gujarati novel and so would like to see how Ekta handles it. If she can keep up the quality I am here but if down the line she messes up in her usual way I will be out - just like I did with KS.

Aap Sati ji kaun hai...anyways...nice to know see u here....yea we are very happy. LOL!! Welcome...
no soapcritic will take sometime hehe...but she will be here

Main koi Sati ko nahi jaanti. She is a newbie and I don't know any newbies. I am sure she has me confused or mixed up with some one else.