Bandini

19 Jan : Bandini's first day - WRITTEN UPDATE (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu4

Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

Originally posted by ronitfan

The elder sis was sweet looking too ..
I guess shashank starts hating his father after he marries Santo! LOL

I was hoping the elder one was Santo...but no!!
I guess isse he kaam chalana padega LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

just like dharam even i will accept her...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19 Jan : Bandini's first day - WRITTEN UPDATE (Page 7)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
About Dharam Ji, I found him grand and awe-inspiring in a menacing and absolutely ruthless kinda way. Lets put it this way, I wouldn't want to come face to face with this guy. I loved the last scene most, where his anger burnt in his eyes. He essayed the character  just as I believed he would, quite perfectly.

I loved the beautiful local, sets and costumes. I loved the fact that I wasn't blinded by flashes and zooms and irritated by faltoo back ground music. I liked the fast pace of the story. It was a very good start.

PrInCeZz07

IF-Rockerz

PrInCeZz07

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
wow
omg what an update
and what a great epi
omg wow
i have to watch the vid now lol
wow for the first epi so great
thanks

soapie

soapie

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update, Sukhi!

Have to watch the video, will post comments later!

Like the fact that the girl is not all dolled up and is actually shown as a pucca gaon waali! Dharamraj ji does look very, very dashing in his Dhoti-Kurta ensemble! Looking forward to watching the Video!

Soapie!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Wow...thanks for the superb update rotnifan....

the story seems really interesting....am yet to watch the episode, but i was able to picture everything with your update...

kudos to you buddy...keep it up...

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for liking the show and the update. I will try and do the update as soon as possible tonight as well.

Soapie!
I was waiting for you to post last night. Lol we all had a blast!! Good you liked it!

soapie

soapie

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Thanks everyone for liking the show and the update. I will try and do the update as soon as possible tonight as well.

Soapie!
I was waiting for you to post last night. Lol we all had a blast!! Good you liked it!

I have no other option but to join the forum only a day later, cause I am 2.5 hours ahead of India time and would have to stay awake till 1 am midnight to join in immediately!

But really appreciate the enthusiasm of all the members. The show is just one day old and look how thriving the forum is!Big smile Am waiting for today's episode eagerly, as Dharamraj and Santo come face to face!

The girl Aasiya came out looking quite pretty in her interviews and promotional video! I guess they are deliberately playing down her looks to give her an authentic low-cast village girl look and then to show a contrast later when she will become Dharamraj's Bandini (Love the title!)

I actually quite liked her...and surprisingly inspite of the actual age difference between Ronit and the girl (who is just 17) thought that their pairing would look superb!

Will wait and watch!

Soapie!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Oye !

I thought you are behind IST .. aww that's too sad !
Anyways never mind .. the great thing is that you're still here with us!

Yea even I got very excited at the prospect of watching Asiya and Ronit together and more so because tonight the first scene starts with them !!

OMG their first interaction! Cant wait!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top