Kitani Mohabbat Hai

KMH Questions/Quiries: Ask HERE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 123

Page 1
Page   of 123
Page 3 Page 123

suzana_aarya

Groupbie

suzana_aarya

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
hey since i see ur helping so cud u please send me the background score of kmh the fast one with the instrumental....please . take ur time and just pm me if u'll get it. that wud be a big help.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH Questions/Quiries: Ask HERE! (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzana_aarya

hey since i see ur helping so cud u please send me the background score of kmh the fast one with the instrumental....please . take ur time and just pm me if u'll get it. that wud be a big help.

Hey, I dnt Know how to make it Instrumental But will defo try and if it's available in the show
Will defo Post it and Plus Will PM YOU ..

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@suzana_arya:I have got the the intrumental of the Title Track from the show.I'll post it as sooon as possible.Embarrassed

@mireen19:Dear!...You can se Zamzar.com for tht.You just need to visit the site,and fill-in all the spaces provided.Your video will be emailed to your Inbox!Embarrassed

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 25 January 2009 at 4:50am

Cutydevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Cutydevil

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
thanks a lot..dear..

suzana_aarya

Groupbie

suzana_aarya

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
hey thanx alot. u really helped me.

suzana_aarya

Groupbie

suzana_aarya

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
hwy when will u guyz  post the instrumental track? as soon as u post it here please please pease pm me okey?

amisha88

Groupbie

amisha88

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hi people can i ask you sumfinn please....uhmm in the kitani mohabbat hai interview of kunl and kritika. I think he asks hw u getting along with deepika. Can some1 tell me who deepika is in the serial please....he sid we dont know each other yet that very well to think anything else about her i think....i think he might like her  Cry  which im not happy with,  coz i wanted kunal and kritika to be together for real offscreen....but whose deepkia???? please someone do tell me
Thanks xxx

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@Suzana:Dear!..It'll be up very soon.

@Amisha:Dear!...I think you got abit confused.Karan and Kritika play the main leads in KMH.In their interview video at the Launching of the show-Karan was asked how good does he,and Kritika(aka Arohi) get along.So,he replied,tht him and Kritika are gr8 frends,but since,they haven't been together for much tym,so he doen't know wht he really likes or dislikes abt her.Tht wa the thing,and then Kritika repllies,tht we're really good frends,and she did mind how Karan said they duno eachother well.

I hope tht clears the misunderstanding!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top