KMH Questions/Quiries: Ask HERE! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
heyy kk thanks i got confused looooool
can any1 tell me.........
wat character is simple jhagnani playing in this show................

Originally posted by nainashah

can any1 tell me.........
wat character is simple jhagnani playing in this show................

u mean dimple jhagiani..she is playing Natasha daughter of the mittals...she might b a parallel lead in the show..
I have a question...I read somewhere that the voice of the male lead in the show has been dubbed....is this just a false rumor or is it true?? I saw Karan and Kartika on SBS and his voice did sound a little different from that in the show but I am still unsure whether there is any truth in this??? Does anyone know???
Originally posted by nainashah

yup dimple n who is mittals?

mittals are the best friends and business partners of Arjun Punj's dad....So far we know of their three children....two sons and one daughter.....the two sons have been shown but dimple/natasha has yet to be shown in the show......
oh thnx riahasan85
actually i will watch it in uk wen it airs
@riahasan85:Yup,dear!..Tht''s right-Karan's voice was dubbed in the initial 4 episodes.I'd heard his voice on SBS and his other interview and it sounded totally different from the one in the show,even the accent sounded different.But,now,from this Monday,his real voice was used!...Hope tht helps,dear!
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

^^Hey dear!...Tht was the same problem,some tym bak;it'll be okiee soon.

All you've to do is make a non-animated sig with the title song lyrics used as the text on the siggy(you can only use some lines).I'm not able to view the pics for now,will PM you when I get to see those,again.The last date to send in your entries is 8th Feb.2009,and you should send those to kmh_entries.

@Mehria:The video for the Title Trac is not yet up,dear.When it'l be,I'll PM you.

thanxx a lott i'll defo try 2 participate cuzz my testz r beginnin frm tom n dey'll cont till 6th!!!!!! den i don no will i b able 2 participate or nt!!!!!🥱 
bt thanx 4 d info amina dee
Originally posted by emerald_jule

@ Amina.. thnx but dear the PM address is KMH_Contries..

@viniva send your entries to KMH_Contries..the rest is what Amina already explained..

thank u 2!!!!!!!!🥱
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

@riahasan85:Yup,dear!..Tht''s right-Karan's voice was dubbed in the initial 4 episodes.I'd heard his voice on SBS and his other interview and it sounded totally different from the one in the show,even the accent sounded different.But,now,from this Monday,his real voice was used!...Hope tht helps,dear!

Thanks yaar....I think his real voice is fine and they should use it....anyways thanks for solving the mystery 😊