Bandini

!! Bandini - Articles Archive !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 3:27am | IP Logged

What will Santo's decision be?

Will Santo manage to bring justice to her Maavdi's gruesome demise?? Catch the special episode of Bandini on March 25th ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! Bandini - Articles Archive !! (Page 2)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Asiya of Bandini prepares for her exams

The young and innocent Santo of Bandini (NDTV Imagine), played by Asiya, has garnered enormous praise from viewers. Within just four months, she has become a household name. And while shooting for the serial, the hardworking actress is also studying for her college exams.

"MY exams started on Tuesday," says Asiya, who is in Standard 11 and is doing Arts. She adds, "I carry my books to the sets and study during the breaks. My brother helps me with my lessons and the production people too are too very cooperative. I give about 4-5 hours a day to my studies."
Asiya's mother talks about her daughter's busy routine, saying, "Asiya shoots overnight and then, in the morning, she goes home and rests. When she wakes up, she studies for some time and then again in the evening, she is back to work."

Although Asiya is not able to attend her lectures at college regularly, she says that she does not find it difficult to cope with her studies. She says, "When I go to college, my friends help me by giving me their notes. They also clear my queries if I have any so there has never been any problem that way."

Since her show began, life has changed completely for the Bandini lead actress. She says, "It has changed to a great extent… pehle main sabki dost banana chaahti thi, aaj sab mujhe apna dost bananaa chahte hain." The actress doesn't even miss her friends. She adds, "I have discovered a beautiful family here on the sets. I am very close to my onscreen mother-in-law; we share a mother-daughter relationship."

Asiya is extremely happy and flattered by the responses she has received so far for Bandini. She says, "It has been wonderful till now. Even my relatives love my work. On the sets too, everyone praises me. They all help me acting wise. I am being pampered by everyone on the sets."

Talking about the concept of the show, Asiya says, "I've heard of many cases of child marriages and of girls getting married at a very young age. I feel that when certain things are in your fate, they will happen… the only thing you can do is have the courage to face such problems."

Bandini airs every Monday to Friday at 10pm on NDTV Imagine.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090327_135

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Who has the hottest body on television?

Ronit Roy
Ronit Roy: Being in his forties, it is commendable the way Ronit maintains his body. He works out 2-3 times a week and has stopped eating rice. Ronit carries off the casual look well, giving competition to guys half his age. You wouldn't think that he is the father of three children.

Edited by ammoos - 23 June 2010 at 2:24pm

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Does Leena Jumani scare you?

Leena Jumani is girl who has been scaring us on television for the past one month. She plays Suhasi in Koi Aane Ko Hai (Colors, Friday and Saturday at 10pm.). Leena who is also seen in Bandini (NDTV Imagine) spoke to us about her character and experience of doing a horror show.

How did you get this role?
I am playing a second lead in Bandini. I am originally Sindhi but I have been living in Gujarat for many years. I have done Gujarati films. I gave auditions for Bandini and before they wanted to start with this show (Koi Aane Ko Hai), they called me for this role and I was selected for it.

Tell us something about your role
This is my first horror show. I haven't played such a character in my career so far. I was also apprehensive about this role. They narrated the entire story to me and I was thinking 'God knows how will I do it!'. But it was my first show as a lead and I did not want to lose this opportunity. The whole transformation which I had to undergo for show from a simple girl called Suhasi to a very aggressive Savita was really challenging for me.

How did you prepare for this role?
I got selected only two days before the actually shoot so I did not get any time to work out on my role at all. The story has Maharashtrian family and I do not know anything about it as I am Sindhi.It was difficult for me to speak Marathi words. My co-actors who are Marathi helped me out and even few people from production team told me mannerism and everything. As far as my look is concerned my creative team explained things to me and we have made a lot of effort to ensure it turns out properly.

And what's the response been so far?
It was very different character when I switched to Savita's character. I have to use bad words and even have to change my expression but I have been getting good responses from Sandip sir and Ekta ma'm is also happy with my work. Whenever I go out kids get scared of me and their parents tell them that she is a very normal girl. In real life I had not seen such thing but yes I have heard about it a lot. My massi had seen a sprit. But I do not get scared of anything and mostly my mother accompanies me everywhere as I don't travel alone.

What are your expectations from your role in Bandini?

I got a good chance to showcase my talent in this show. If I would get such a chance again I will do it. In Bandini I am playing very simple village girl who belongs to poor family. I have lots of hope from that character even though it is a second lead over there. I am very positive about that and want to concentrate on that too.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/April/News_20090410_47

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Bharat Chawda back in Bandini..

The next interesting twist in NDTV Imagine's Bandini is that Bharat Chawda who essayed the character of Shashank returns ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

New company for Mrunal Jain..

The actor who plays Hiten in Bandini has got a new company on the sets. Read to know further..

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

'I want an award for best actress' – Leena Jhumani

Khemi of Bandini talks about her dreams and fears...

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
TV stars cross over to the dark side

Maybe because it's slimming, stylish or just safe but the television brigade, unlike their onscreen personas, love the colour black. Actors are always seen in very bright and colorful traditional clothes on their serials. But when they step out of their reel life images, they tend to balance things out wearing black outfits - all the time!

Ronit Roy
Ronit Roy
Mostly seen in white as Dharmaraj on Bandini (NDTV Imagine), Ronit Roy loves wearing black when he's not shooting. We've spotted him in the colour at parties, hanging out and even at personal functions. And whether he's in formals or casuals, black is Ronit's colour of choice.

Link http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=122

Edited by ammoos - 23 June 2010 at 2:25pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top