Advice Corner

Long Distance Relationship.. I Need ur Help.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TrueLover15

Groupbie

TrueLover15

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
hi guys i live in usa. we(me and girl whom i want to ask out) both are 17... i just came in usa 2 years ago. and i love a girl in india who was in my class since 1st standard.. i love her since 7th grade,now we are in 12th grade but i couldn't tell her that i lover her. when i was in india, even i don't know if she loves me or not.as u guys know that in india, girls don;t talk to guys in school... well i know in big city girls are talkative.. but in small town like i used to stay. i mean they are very shy.. well now time has been changed but in our school it was like that so we didn't talk too much in class.  we didn't talk verbly but we just talk by eye. we made eye contact everyday. she always smile at me and i always smile at her . she never smile at other guy. when we were in 10th standard i had to come to USA for permanent. and the girl i love is my true love. its my first love, now i want to propose her. my cousin is friend of her. i asked my cousin to ask that  if she likes me but my cousin said she won't ask that girl.  but my cousin gave me her phone number so i have her number but don't have courage to call my love... please give me some idea how can i ask her out on phone cause calling her is the only way i can tell her that i love her.. pls give me some ROMANTIC ideas, so she can remember that whole life.. please ....answer this....and one more thing she is in 12th standard now and she has board exam coming on march so should i wait until her exams over?? and u guys know that 12th exam is very important in india .. so should i wait to call her?? when i call her what should i say pls help...she is my true love .. i miss her everyday in USA... pls help

hey guys thank u very much for all ur answers...as i promised u that i will post here if she accepted me or not.. and i have gottan ma reply... she said YES... actually she loved me to... and as i have included in question that in my town it was very hard to talk wid the opposite sex... so she couldnt tell me .. now we are in relationship.. we text each other.. and we talk on phone every day.. i just wanted to share this wid u guys .. reply. .and thank u..

Edited by TrueLover15 - 12 October 2009 at 5:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Long Distance Relationship.. I Need ur Help." in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TrueLover15

Groupbie

TrueLover15

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
guys pls help me.... its urgent

TrueLover15

Groupbie

TrueLover15

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
no one can help me???

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hey, i really appreciate u as u still love her alot although u havent talked to her fr 2 yrs...i knw board exams r veryy imp.as her career depends on the result..so i think u should wait to say abt ur love but i feel u shud  definitely contract her through phone or net..juz ask her hwz she n skool n all that n see if she remembers u or if shez interested to talk to u or nt..if she uses net then chat wid her..add her on ur frndlist..hope i helped!

Ali

IF-Dazzler

Ali

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I can understand from what phase you going through
I think u should wait until her board exams. Let her concentrate for her exam and not you
If u'll ask her out now or even call her, she will start thinking abt u and less abt her exams
right after exams, call her, exchage emails but dont ask her out right away, lot of things changes in two years, u dont know precisely how her life has been in those past two years
If she still likes u, she will definately chat with u without looking at time zone, if she doesnt she wont waste her time one net chatting to u
I mean its day here nd night there and vice versa, so she wont look at darks nights but at bright chat screen.
She will definately by angry on u, bcoz u left her and came to US (talking from experience, I was not in love but my best friend since UKG but I had not even told her that I was coming to US, started being absent and my aunt told her later)When I started talking to her after a year, she was upset, which was justified,)

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pearls1124

Groupbie

pearls1124

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I think u should call her again and be really good friend of her....

its really nice that u still love her though b/c that usually don't happen its not like --- out of sight out of mind............
I can get into ur situation b/c my friend she also likes this boy he also looks at her bt never really talks 2  her so she doesn't know if he likes her or not..... what i mean by that?????
U should talk 2 her on the phone and after a few days of talking 2 her u should ask her what she wants 2 do in her future n all that stuff........
Also u really need 2 find out that she doesn't have boyfriend b/c so many thing can change over 2 years.....
I hope it helped though...... and I also hope that you get her..........

TrueLover15

Groupbie

TrueLover15

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
well thanx for answers guys...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top