RajeevAamna FC-Down Memory Lane Part 3 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
summi  a beautiful first page loved the poem this theme brings to mind  a song frm kalyug jiya dhdak i think the passion of this fc is well discribed in this song gr8 job dear loved it
Originally posted by farislove

"I can't say 'I Love You' to you anymore my darling because those three words aren't enough to describe my love for you."

woww!!! awesome di ๐Ÿ‘

kushish n zee di kya mein front page ki creations mein se ek do use ker sakti hoon plzzz..............

Oh my God Summi!!!...Wonderful wonderful FC dear!!!๐Ÿ‘ ..Im re-living those memories๐Ÿ˜ญ ..those siggies r jusss awesomee!!!..Plz add me in tooo...
Plz plz plz friends...watch this videomix I made on RA...I took gr8 efforts for it & more than myself...I want u all to see RA jodi in this mix..."Tu aaja mere Maahi" from Raaz..

hey summi front page is just awsome. love it, beautiful creations n video mix ka tu kia kahu dil ko cho gye......no thanks for RA new beautiful home.... congrats everyone.

Originally posted by * Unnati *

Plz plz plz friends...watch this videomix I made on RA...I took gr8 efforts for it & more than myself...I want u all to see RA jodi in this mix..."Tu aaja mere Maahi" from Raaz..

hey unniti nice to see u here i'll definatly watch it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awwwwwwwwwww summi sis very nice Fc
very nice creation kashish
๐Ÿ‘

NidaRajeev ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
A quick one!!!!
Biggggg Congratualtions to eveeryone here..for tihs wonderful Part - 3 ........................................... This is truly the most best one !!!! ......
Summi , Kashish n Zee dee ....marvellous work indeed...it cudnt hv gt evn a bit more better.....
loved the vm summi n also the way the lines were portrayed ...
kashu n zee dee wow the siggies r js fabulous ...dil aagaya unpe...theyre soo mesmerizing....saari yaadein minutely taaza hogayi !!!!!!! ..........
one again 16 claps for the wonderful work ... n congrats to alll !!!! xx
@ kashu: Hey kashu jaan love u soooo much 4 the fabulous comments u made!! seriously it means a lot 2 me!! but trust me this front page, this home would be incomplete without you all!! you all are soo special...and ure creations are one of the biggest reasons the front page is looking the way it is!! fabulous job by you dear!!! and jaanu congrats 2 u 2!!!....and luv u soo much 4 ure fantastic comments on my vm!! im soo glad u liked it and u think it turned out well, yeh tho bas jodi ka jadoo hai aur kuch nahin...once agen luv u soo much 4 evrythin....

@ tanu: Hey tanu jaan no thanx 4 ure lovely comments!!!! im soo glad u liked the front page but credit zee aur kashu ko bhi jaatha hai 4 it!!! and im glad i could present it in a good way!!!! and jaan no thxna 4 liking my vm!!!!

@ zee: hey twinoo no thaxn 4 ure comments and credit 4 it goes 2 u also 4 ure wonderful creations!!! congrats 2 u 2!!!! and beautiful lines and pics!!! simply awesome and apt like always!!!

@ ramshu: hey ramshu no thanx 4 ure comments!!!! im glad u liked the front page!! equal credit goes 2 kashu and zee!!

@ Hey jyothi sweetehart no thanx 4 ure comments dear!!!! and wowww perfect and apt song 4 the theme! loved it!!!

@ kumuda: Hey dear gr88 2 see uhere after soo long!! no thanx 4 ure comments!! am glad u liked the front page!!!

@unnati: Hey sweetehart no thanx 4 ure wonderful comments!!! gr888 2 see u in the FC!!! and i saw ure videomix it is amazing!!! i really loved hw u used the siggies and the vidoes for it!! great job!!! and i will add u on the members list very soon...

@ nida sis: hey nida sis no thanx 4 ure comments!! am glad u liked the front page!! and yes the creations by kashu and zee are superb no doubt!!!

@ sonu: hey sonu jaan!!!!! gr88 2 see u after soo long!!!! no thanx 4 such wonderful comments!!!! luv u soo much 4 them really!!! and like i sed the credit for the creations goes 2 kashu and zee!!! and no thanx 4 likign the VM jaan...im glad you found it the best from all 3 bcoz this infact was the most beautiful and special aspect of their life!!! once agen luv u 4 the wonderful comments!!!