Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
oki doki.
so, a lot of people have been asking me for this plan, and i thought it would save everyone a whole lot of time if i just posted it up directly for all to observe.

I will give you a breakfast plan first:
~cornflakes and kellogs are good.
~If i were you, i would try having two toast bread instead of four.
Key for breakfast: make sure your satisfied with what you have...its best if you consume all you need at one time, so that you avoid extra snacking. try having fruits?....its up to you. Make sure your breakfast is the largest meal of the day, so that whatever you gain through breakfast is lost as the day progresses.

Exercise:
~MAJOR: the best time for you to exercise is in the morning, right when you wake up, before you eat breakfast. at this time, your body is fresh along with your mind. start with simple stretches, and then try jogging for five minutes. I, personally, suggest going to a local gym open, or just a private place where you think you can jog at ease. I, for example, do exercise and jogging in comfortable stuff that makes you feel confident and comfortable while you are doing it. this may not work for you, but, the key is, you have to figure out what works for you. I understand that it is seriously hard to bring in exercise with work and everything---but its only a matter of ten minutes---spend that much each day and sooner or later you will see a difference
also, hoola hoop. believe it or not, it is very effective!

Lunch and Dinner:
try making dinner a lot less heavy. eat before seven (that seriously works--in my case at least), and for lunch, eat as healthy as possible. try making exotic dishes out of your least favorite foods, or least fatty i should say.
also, try soups. do you like soup? something simple--like tomato soup usually does well for lunch

Author's note: As in..a ramble by moi:
also, just as a person, i want you to know that although it is important to look thin and attractive, you don't necessarily have to be thin in order to look attractive--and don't let anyone talk you into believing that! Your size doesn't play a part in how beautiful you are, so don't go crazy trying to be thinner. You may see all these actresses and models being all thin and popular and all, but really...you can be all that and not thin at the same time.

i am not saying you should not try,you most certainly should! just don't go overboard!! if you try your best and it still does not work out for some reason---just think of it as something mean to be. never think of yourself to be worth less than anyone else.

last few words of wisdom: stop the midnight snacking!

Hope i helped.Big smile any other querries? feel free to post them.

Edited by ~devi~ - 26 January 2009 at 4:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sohniye-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "H&F : Diet Plan" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yasmeen786

IF-Dazzler

Yasmeen786

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
thanks very much yaar, u wer great help!!! Smile

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks., hope my laziness gets away and I start be more active..

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
it is sooo hard to get up in the morning and exercise!! we have school and stuff..=[

annnddd im just lazy in general so i need to start paying attention to exercise! and eat more! wellll...eat more in general and eat healthy.

edwardgary

edwardgary

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Online diet programs can make weight loss an easier process than more traditional weight loss programs, because they offer a variety of useful extra features, such as regular updates, online support, and various tools, such as applications that generate meal plans and shopping lists. However, there are a large number of online diets to choose from, so it can be hard to know where to begin

For more information visit: http://www.theweightlossmiracle.com

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
your welcome every one, glad i was able to help out.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top