~Dil Dosti Etc..AR...UPD! Part 32 and 33 Pg70 5/4 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! cont soon! plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PM me!

❤️twinkle!
Originally posted by dmgaddict

hey fabulous part!!!!!
luved it ur an amazin writer
cant wait for more
and thanx for the pm

lol, it's ok....I am glad you liked it...will be updating soon!😃
Originally posted by scurvy

luvly part dear continue soon nd do pm plz tk cr
frm pallavi

Hey!...thanks!....I will add you to the pm list, and I'll update soon!😃

😃Thanks for the comments everyone!...really appreciate it!😃

Edited by sweetdamage - 15 years ago
I will be updating tomorrow!😃
Originally posted by twinkle94

plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! cont soon! plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PM me!

❤️twinkle!

Hey Twinkle!...I will pm you the next time I update!😃
het hope u no swwety i maishwarya frm indya forum do pm me 2... plz!!!!!!!!!!
Alright...so here is the part...thank you so much for commenting!!...I really appreciate it! 😃

We have a new POV!....Rajeev's!!...this will help you understand his character better....anyway, so moving onto the story, hope you all like it!

Ridhima Armaan Rajeev

Recap
Armaan quickly looked up when he heard "doc". He immediately looked at Ridhima who had gone into a daze…no doubt thinking about that night. Rolling his eyes for caring, he cleared his throat, half bcause he wanted Ridhima to snap out of her daze and half because he wanted Rajeev to turn his attention towards him…away from Ridhima.
"I think you should go to sleep now, because the more rest you get, the better." Armaan said, putting the file back in its place. Rajeev nodded, and gave another glance at Ridhima, who avoided both their eyes.

Turning over in his bed, he glanced at the tubes sticking out of his arms. Sighing his thoughts drifted to Dr. Ridhima.

Smirking he thought how pretty she looked when she stepped in the room and how nervous she seems when she noticed his constant staring.

He couldn't get her out of his head....no matter how much he tried, he couldn't.

Smiling he turned over and hugged his pillow, trying to go back to sleep…and dream the dreams in which Ridhima was his.

Yawning, he slowly opened his eyes, and saw Ridhima standing beside his bed, looking at the file, and holding the stethoscope in her hand.

He stared at her, not being able to take his eyes off her…taking in her simple beauty.

The way her green eyes skimmed over the report, the way she unknowingly fiddled with the stethoscope in her hands…the way she was frowning in concentration…the way her hair would occasionally blow, making her appear like an angel.

Smirking he sighed quietly and stared at the beauty in front of him.

Ridhima could feel someone staring at her, looking up she was met with dark brown eyes. Frowning, she went back to studying his file…

"what's up doc?" Rajeev asked, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips.
Ridhima scowled and looked up.

"Mr. Malhotra...I am your doctor, and it is best if we stay on formal terms. Therefore I would appreciate it if you called me 'Doctor' or 'Doctor Ridhima' instead of 'Doc'." She said in a cold voice

Rajeev chose to ignore the coldness in her voice and leaned closer towards her and said with his eyebrows raised,

"What? Afraid you will get too close to me?"

Ridhima snapped her head back when she realized how close he had gotten.

Casting her eyes down, she took her stethoscope and checked his breathing. She noted some things down in her file and said,

"Dr. Armaan should be coming later today with your reports from the tests taken this morning. If he doesn't come, then….I will"

With that said, Ridhima went out of the room, without sparing Rajeev another glance.

Rajeev sighed, and leaned back in the bed, folding his arms behind his head, he said to himself,

"You have gone crazy Rajeev…absolutely crazy…"

Laughing, he turned over, and went back to sleep.

So here is the part....do comment...whether it is good or bad.....I will really appreciate it!😃

I know that part was extremely short...but I will try and update tomorrow to make up for it! 😳

waoh🤗 its really an awesome one⭐️ superb😍 so rajeev is gone crazy for her😡 where is Armaan😕 plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"Ae chand tu bhool jayega apne aap ko,
Jab sunay ga dastaan mere pyaar ki,
Kion karta hai tu ghuroor apne aap pe itna,
Tu to sirf 'PARCHAI' hai mere 'YAAR' ki...."

Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago