Funny Scene in 16th January Episode!

soapie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Though there were a lot of comical scenes in this episode, particulary between Shaurya and Varsha, one scene I found to be unintentionally comical was the one where Rajshri is scolding both Akshara and Varsha and telling them about the nature of boys...the expression on Shaurya and Varsha's face was priceless...

It was really funny that Rajshri was speaking so strongly against girls mingling with boys, stating that they have wrong intentions in their hearts...and both Shaurya and Varsha being present in the same room!😆

Also, much adorable as Shaurya is (His english diction is pretty poor though, but he acts quite well and looks good too!) he is a bit of a hypocrite😕...considering he can't even stand a boy speaking with his sister and is romancing her best friend right under everybody's nose😆

I am looking forward to Akshara finding about her brother and best friend's affair...

Love,

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapie

Also, much adorable as Shaurya is (His english diction is pretty poor though, but he acts quite well and looks good too!) he is a bit of a hypocrite😕...considering he can't even stand a boy speaking with his sister and is romancing her best friend right under everybody's nose😆

Yeah, I found that funny as well...I don't think Shaurya considers himself in that category of guys but yeah it is hypocritical of him to say that considering he is doing that with Varsha...kind of a double standard if u ask me!
Sanayaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapie

Though there were a lot of comical scenes in this episode, particulary between Shaurya and Varsha, one scene I found to be unintentionally comical was the one where Rajshri is scolding both Akshara and Varsha and telling them about the nature of boys...the expression on Shaurya and Varsha's face was priceless...
Lols I couldn't see was busy in some work

It was really funny that Rajshri was speaking so strongly against girls mingling with boys, stating that they have wrong intentions in their hearts...and both Shaurya and Varsha being present in the same room!😆

I completely agree wid u He is being hypocrite
Nd Yes his English diction is ............

I am looking forward to Akshara finding about her brother and best friend's affair...

Me too

Love,

Soapie

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Shourya is overprotective about Akshara.But he genuinely loves Varsha....But it was indeed a funny scene!!

Luv,

Shagun
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
definately funny.............his sweet and also very over protective
NATASHA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode is qonna come tmorrow here in the u.s but i'm lookinq forwardd to watchingg it andd  knoee shaurya's english isntt gud lol butt it was funny wen he was tryinqq 2 teach anshuuu lol😊-natashaaa