Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Funny Scene in 16th January Episode!

soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Though there were a lot of comical scenes in this episode, particulary between Shaurya and Varsha, one scene I found to be unintentionally comical was the one where Rajshri is scolding both Akshara and Varsha and telling them about the nature of boys...the expression on Shaurya and Varsha's face was priceless...

It was really funny that Rajshri was speaking so strongly against girls mingling with boys, stating that they have wrong intentions in their hearts...and both Shaurya and Varsha being present in the same room!LOL

Also, much adorable as Shaurya is (His english diction is pretty poor though, but he acts quite well and looks good too!) he is a bit of a hypocriteConfused...considering he can't even stand a boy speaking with his sister and is romancing her best friend right under everybody's noseLOL

I am looking forward to Akshara finding about her brother and best friend's affair...

Love,

Soapie

Edited by soapie - 17 January 2009 at 8:10pm

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Also, much adorable as Shaurya is (His english diction is pretty poor though, but he acts quite well and looks good too!) he is a bit of a hypocriteConfused...considering he can't even stand a boy speaking with his sister and is romancing her best friend right under everybody's noseLOL

Yeah, I found that funny as well...I don't think Shaurya considers himself in that category of guys but yeah it is hypocritical of him to say that considering he is doing that with Varsha...kind of a double standard if u ask me!
Sanayaa IF-Rockerz
Sanayaa
Sanayaa

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Though there were a lot of comical scenes in this episode, particulary between Shaurya and Varsha, one scene I found to be unintentionally comical was the one where Rajshri is scolding both Akshara and Varsha and telling them about the nature of boys...the expression on Shaurya and Varsha's face was priceless...
Lols I couldn't see was busy in some work

It was really funny that Rajshri was speaking so strongly against girls mingling with boys, stating that they have wrong intentions in their hearts...and both Shaurya and Varsha being present in the same room!LOL

I completely agree wid u He is being hypocrite
Nd Yes his English diction is ............

I am looking forward to Akshara finding about her brother and best friend's affair...

Me too

Love,

Soapie
sweet_shagun IF-Veteran Member
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Shourya is overprotective about Akshara.But he genuinely loves Varsha....But it was indeed a funny scene!!

Luv,

Shagun
miss_precious IF-Dazzler
miss_precious
miss_precious

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
definately funny.............his sweet and also very over protective
NATASHA_ Senior Member
NATASHA_
NATASHA_

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
the episode is qonna come tmorrow here in the u.s but i'm lookinq forwardd to watchingg it andd  knoee shaurya's english isntt gud lol butt it was funny wen he was tryinqq 2 teach anshuuu lolSmile-natashaaa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top