Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Funny Scene in 16th January Episode!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soapie

soapie

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Though there were a lot of comical scenes in this episode, particulary between Shaurya and Varsha, one scene I found to be unintentionally comical was the one where Rajshri is scolding both Akshara and Varsha and telling them about the nature of boys...the expression on Shaurya and Varsha's face was priceless...

It was really funny that Rajshri was speaking so strongly against girls mingling with boys, stating that they have wrong intentions in their hearts...and both Shaurya and Varsha being present in the same room!LOL

Also, much adorable as Shaurya is (His english diction is pretty poor though, but he acts quite well and looks good too!) he is a bit of a hypocriteConfused...considering he can't even stand a boy speaking with his sister and is romancing her best friend right under everybody's noseLOL

I am looking forward to Akshara finding about her brother and best friend's affair...

Love,

Soapie

Edited by soapie - 17 January 2009 at 8:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny Scene in 16th January Episode!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Also, much adorable as Shaurya is (His english diction is pretty poor though, but he acts quite well and looks good too!) he is a bit of a hypocriteConfused...considering he can't even stand a boy speaking with his sister and is romancing her best friend right under everybody's noseLOL

Yeah, I found that funny as well...I don't think Shaurya considers himself in that category of guys but yeah it is hypocritical of him to say that considering he is doing that with Varsha...kind of a double standard if u ask me!

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Though there were a lot of comical scenes in this episode, particulary between Shaurya and Varsha, one scene I found to be unintentionally comical was the one where Rajshri is scolding both Akshara and Varsha and telling them about the nature of boys...the expression on Shaurya and Varsha's face was priceless...
Lols I couldn't see was busy in some work

It was really funny that Rajshri was speaking so strongly against girls mingling with boys, stating that they have wrong intentions in their hearts...and both Shaurya and Varsha being present in the same room!LOL

I completely agree wid u He is being hypocrite
Nd Yes his English diction is ............

I am looking forward to Akshara finding about her brother and best friend's affair...

Me too

Love,

Soapie

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Shourya is overprotective about Akshara.But he genuinely loves Varsha....But it was indeed a funny scene!!

Luv,

Shagun

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
definately funny.............his sweet and also very over protective

NATASHA_

NATASHA_

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
the episode is qonna come tmorrow here in the u.s but i'm lookinq forwardd to watchingg it andd  knoee shaurya's english isntt gud lol butt it was funny wen he was tryinqq 2 teach anshuuu lolSmile-natashaaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top