Chit Chat

Guess who is trying to be back??

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello guys...
guess who is here?? me.. sweetest girl on earth is trying to come back t IF...
I missed u guys so much...
I know we have got lots of new members in CC... so some of u guys might not even know me... but I used to be pretty active on IF... and everyone's fav... lol...
Nug jee... stop Flirting with me through PMs.. lol
Grace di...sorry I missed ur B'day... am just a bad girl... :(
Saira... kahan ho jee??? and how is my Shiny??
Pinky... Sehrish, Star...Vinu...Mahi, Nadia, and everyone else... I missed u all so so much
and in case i forgot to mention ur name above... yeh mat sochna that I didnt miss u...lol
anyway... I have too much to do aaj kal...but will try to post at least a few times a week...

so who missed the sweetest girl on Earth? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
hi sapna.. welcome backπŸ˜ƒ nice to c u here after such a long time.. i missed u too.. but where were you??

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
thanks Pinky... yaar I was busy with work... and I m also doing a volunteer work...so am very busy... so how have u been jee?
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Saap...Welcome BackπŸ‘.......hope you are doing fine!😊and wish you a happy new year too...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

Hello guys...
guess who is here?? me.. sweetest girl on earth is trying to come back t IF...aate hi bluffing shuru πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I missed u guys so much......
I know we have got lots of new members in CC... so some of u guys might not even know me... but I used to be pretty active on IF... and everyone's fav... lol...πŸ˜›
Nug jee... stop Flirting with me through PMs.. lol--Still???????πŸ˜•ho stopi nug😑...let me flirt with herπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Grace di...sorry I missed ur B'day... am just a bad girl... :(--ya next year πŸ˜‰
Saira... kahan ho jee???mikkkee and how is my Shiny??

Pinky... Sehrish, Star...Vinu...Mahi, Nadia, and everyone else... I missed u all so so much---Thats soo sweet of uuπŸ˜ƒ
and in case i forgot to mention ur name above... yeh mat sochna that I didnt miss u...lol--ya they do
anyway... I have too much to do aaj kal...but will try to post at least a few times a week...

Respect those friends who find TIME for us in their "Busy Schedule.''

But "Love those friends who NEVER SEE their Schedule when we NEED them....Thank you my FriendπŸ˜ƒ
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Thanks Vinu jee and Rukhaya...
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vaah vaah....meri behen wapas arahi hai...oops..aa gayi!!

actually mujhe laga..Sapna ne meri birthday kaise miss kar diya ...kahin mujhe bhool toh nahin gayi...?
but ab yeh post dekh kar..tumhari Grace di khush huwi...lolzz

We used to rock together..and you have been my greatest support when Evil Seh constantly tried to take my hrithik away from me....

Love you
Gracella

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
sapna...hmmm..... sorry main bhool raha hun.....kya tum mujhe jaanti ho? 

agar jaanti ho tho please mujhe yaad dilaona kab aur kaise....

tumhara naam kuch jaana pehchana sa lagraha hai jee...

sapna hmmmm..koi sapna tho nahi na...πŸ˜†

sapne mein milti hai
ek kudi mere
sapne mein milti hai
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

Hello guys...
guess who is here?? me.. sweetest girl on earth is trying to come back t IF...
I missed u so much...

Nug jee... stop Flirting with me through PMs.. lol me flirt 😲

oh who am i trying to kid, my jaanu you are back just for me i misssssssssed you soooooooooo muchπŸ˜‰

shijhu thumbnail
hey sapna dear welcome back honey we all missed u cuz we all r sweet heheheheheh
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lo jee ek aur tension CC mein aagayi..πŸ˜’πŸ˜›

phir se we will get a long list of guys she is getting married too and some of those guys have already been taken by some people uff aaj kaal ke larkiyaan sapna jaise hui toh kiya hoga

waise Welcome Back Sapna.. good to see you here.. and I hope your being sweet here doesn't make other people run away from CC! since everyone who comes here is much sweeter than you!

CC members please don't worry about Sapna she is a little pagal always thinking she is sweet as you can see by her post and how many times she has used the word sweet. More like a devil *cough*😈
btw, did you already graduate or are you almost done with college?