Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hello guys...
guess who is here?? me.. sweetest girl on earth is trying to come back t IF...
I missed u guys so much...
I know we have got lots of new members in CC... so some of u guys might not even know me... but I used to be pretty active on IF... and everyone's fav... lol...
Nug jee... stop Flirting with me through PMs.. lol
Grace di...sorry I missed ur B'day... am just a bad girl... :(
Saira... kahan ho jee??? and how is my Shiny??
Pinky... Sehrish, Star...Vinu...Mahi, Nadia, and everyone else... I missed u all so so much
and in case i forgot to mention ur name above... yeh mat sochna that I didnt miss u...lol
anyway... I have too much to do aaj kal...but will try to post at least a few times a week...

so who missed the sweetest girl on Earth? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guess who is trying to be back??" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hi sapna.. welcome backBig smile nice to c u here after such a long time.. i missed u too.. but where were you??

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
thanks Pinky... yaar I was busy with work... and I m also doing a volunteer work...so am very busy... so how have u been jee?

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Saap...Welcome BackClap.......hope you are doing fine!Smileand wish you a happy new year too...Big smile

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Hello guys...
guess who is here?? me.. sweetest girl on earth is trying to come back t IF...aate hi bluffing shuru LOLWink
I missed u guys so much......
I know we have got lots of new members in CC... so some of u guys might not even know me... but I used to be pretty active on IF... and everyone's fav... lol...Tongue
Nug jee... stop Flirting with me through PMs.. lol--Still???????Confusedho stopi nugAngry...let me flirt with herTongueWink
Grace di...sorry I missed ur B'day... am just a bad girl... :(--ya next year Wink
Saira... kahan ho jee???mikkkee and how is my Shiny??
Pinky... Sehrish, Star...Vinu...Mahi, Nadia, and everyone else... I missed u all so so much---Thats soo sweet of uuBig smile
and in case i forgot to mention ur name above... yeh mat sochna that I didnt miss u...lol--ya they do
anyway... I have too much to do aaj kal...but will try to post at least a few times a week...

so who missed the sweetest girl on Earth? LOL

Respect those friends who find TIME for us in their "Busy Schedule.''

But "Love those friends who NEVER SEE their Schedule when we NEED them....Thank you my FriendBig smile

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hi Sapna! Welcome back =)

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vinu jee and Rukhaya...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
vaah vaah....meri behen wapas arahi hai...oops..aa gayi!!

actually mujhe laga..Sapna ne meri birthday kaise miss kar diya ...kahin mujhe bhool toh nahin gayi...?
but ab yeh post dekh kar..tumhari Grace di khush huwi...lolzz

We used to rock together..and you have been my greatest support when Evil Seh constantly tried to take my hrithik away from me....

Love you
Gracella

Inspector Sahib

IF-Rockerz

Inspector Sahib

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
welcome back Sapna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top