Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

song from choti bahu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sharila

IF-Dazzler

Sharila

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hi i have watched this serial from the begining but never put in a commnet.  dont know if i am suppose to post this topic here or not but pls can someone tell me which album or which movie is the song "jo toot gaye hai sapne jaane kiun ban kar apne" by kailsah kher in choti bahu.

thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "song from choti bahu" in Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pg17

pg17

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Actually so far we are not even sure its Kailash Kher the song. We could find out whether its from a movie. I think it was written esp for the serial.

Go to Archive Mansion - All imp link - Music section - you will find the song !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top