Poll

How will Mallika come to know abt Armaan’s luv for Chashmish Choohiya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
queenbee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
She's follows him so persistently... do you think she can find out on her own?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
  sorry ! queenbee!!nothing will actually happen! actually she will see all the gifts and cards but with them also the letter of instruction by raj. and jassi will tell her that armaan was actually following raj's instructions and he does not love her actually, he only loves mallika. hearing this mallika will be obviously upset but still believe that armaan was only following the instructions. but after somedays, when jassi will leave the town and armaan is desparate to find her out , one day she will directly ask about armaan's real feelings for jassi. armaan will only be in tears in reply!!! mallika understands everything by his silent cry!!!mallika cries and says, no, that's not possible!!!how could u do this to me???? u will suffer, god will never frogive u!!! arman is also crying and he says, i know mallika, and see , i am suffering!!!!!!mallika asks, what will u do if she never returns !!!!armaan says ,i don't know , i only know that i will wait and wait!!!!!
rouble thumbnail
hey thanks rumi. is this really gonna happen? i can't wait to see armaan crying for jassi like that. plz tell me where u got that info and if its true.
queenbee thumbnail
Wow! If you havnt read it somewhere, then its really a great piece of imagination. One thing's for sure... Mallika will either go ballistic when she finds out ("ME lose to THAT LITTLE %$@@@%#@%!!!!!!!") or she'll retreat into a shell... the shock might be too much to bear.... but I can't imagine her actually accepting Armaan with Jassi... that will destroy her ðŸ˜­
Rumi thumbnail

Hey! rouble! this happened in BLF AND AS THEY ARE EXACTLY FOLLOWING IT NOW, I GUESS SOMETHING VERY CLOSE TO IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. btw,  Exotic Divinity2 has given all the websites of BLF, CHECK IT OUT.

and Queenbee this is not my imagination, ths is the origina story and i read it many many times. i am obssessed with it!!!!! ha! ha! if i could imagine such beutiful story then i could be a famous writer!!!!!

queenbee thumbnail
good... maybe you can give T&DS a free consultation on how to repair all the holes, gaps, cracks, leaks and fractures that the Purab character has endowed the story with
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

good... maybe you can give T&DS a free consultation on how to repair all the holes, gaps, cracks, leaks and fractures that the Purab character has endowed the story with

hmmmmm!!!!! i am thinking to redirect it!!! and this time i am going to choose u as jassi and apurva as armaan!!!!! khush?😆!!!!!!

rouble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

Hey! rouble! this happened in BLF AND AS THEY ARE EXACTLY FOLLOWING IT NOW, I GUESS SOMETHING VERY CLOSE TO IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. btw,  Exotic Divinity2 has given all the websites of BLF, CHECK IT OUT.

thanks rumi!

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rumi

Hey! rouble! this happened in BLF AND AS THEY ARE EXACTLY FOLLOWING IT NOW, I GUESS SOMETHING VERY CLOSE TO IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. btw, Exotic Divinity2 has given all the websites of BLF, CHECK IT OUT.

and Queenbee this is not my imagination, ths is the origina story and i read it many many times. i am obssessed with it!!!!! ha! ha! if i could imagine such beutiful story then i could be a famous writer!!!!!

I am obssessed with it too Rumi. I keep reading it and imagine our Armaan in place of Armando, Jassi in place of Betty and similarly others.
I can't wait to see Armaan break down.We all have seen him angry and wild, what I would like to see is the beaten Armaan, the one who has lost his love, and yes the tears in his eyes.
queenbee thumbnail
are we obsessed with JJKN ki story or with armaan ðŸ˜‰ ... wow... angry and wild armaan... jealous and passionate armaan... beaten and boiled armaan... handsome and cute armaan... u know, if they start selling armaan dolls in the stores, i'll be the first in queue to buy it ... then i'll start practising voodoo on it.. and make him MINE and only MINE... 😈 HEHEHEH 😈

vaise rumi, i make a very naughty and unscruplous betty... aisi chalegi kya?? 😉