Fan Fictions

~Appreciate your readers ~ Suvarna,Yogitha,Ananya (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

1. Is there any concept u want the foll writers to pen? Any specific concept u always wanted? Or any genere which u want to be penned?
Nothing very specific ... coz we already have a great variety. 

2. Name ny three scenes from any of the ff's u hav read, which angered u, or left u going arghhh, u know why did she do this kinda!! (Dun worry none of are gonna feel bad :))
the first has to be creepy vivek trying to read Ridz diary and answering Armaan's call (rather Gappu's) in UWRU
second - Maria disclosing about her and Armaan's bet (In His Heart)
third - Riddhima playing the bomb trick (Its In His Kiss)
fourth - Muskaan's creepy exchange with Riddhima on phone from Delhi (Torn)
Well, at some other time, I would have hated anything Anjali throws on Riddhima in Maslow's, but not now.

3. Five scenes which left u smiling/ giggling/blushing watever...
Can go on and on .... but these are the ones I can remember
1. Riddhima's final SMS to Armaan about his birthday gift (Mr Greek God's Miss Scary Eyes) and the following events
2. Cute AR conversation in Chance Encounter when Riddhima is giving Armaan solution for his lonliness
3. Riddhima staring at Armaan when she sees him in the studio for the first time (Jia's fic)
4. Armaan singing for Riddhima in the castle in Definitely Yes Maybe
5. AR convo that follows Muskaan's imitation where Armaan admits he is not into movies much (Maslows)

4. Three scenes in which u wanted to go bash up Armaan or the main lead hero (Um presuming u all ready only DMG....)
1.The party incident when Ridz tries to talk to Armaan and he pushes her off. This is in CBTM
2. The time Armaan compared Riddhima with Sophie (Definitely Yes Maybe)
3. Armaan leaving Riddhima after Lovely's death (UWRU)
4. Armaan leaving sick Riddhima and going to party (A Lot Like Love)

5. ^^ Wanted to bash up Ridz??
Actually anytime I see her on edge - niether in complete acceptance or in complete denial.  Many such instances in Back to Newton's law and Mere Apne
The recent one in AOL

These are for cool_sk
your fav soft toy: teddy bear
your fav telly soap: Has to be DMG :)
ur fav actor/actress tellywood/bollywood: Karan Singh Grover.
ur fav vegetable: Can answer what I don't like better - pumpkin and cabbage. I just hate these veggies and cannot eat them in any form.
ur fav food: Pasta
ur fav soft drink: Prefer any orange drink
ur fav hour of the day: 11.00pm to 12.00midnight (when I watch DMG )
ur fav forum on IF: Fanfics as I spend considerable time here. Also the DMG forum

Hina - I hope I have answered all now :)

Edited by suv.patki - 26 January 2009 at 3:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Appreciate your readers ~ Suvarna,Yogitha,Ananya (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Cheers Suv and Yogi

love
Hina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top