Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

soapie

soapie

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Shaurya and Varsha share a great chemistry and even though only two episodes have been aired with them, they have managed to entrall the audience with their incredibly cute love story! The actors portraying both the characters are quite good, especially Ather Habib as Shaurya is really adorable and atcts superbly! Pooja Joshi is also quite sweet to look at, her expression's yesterday were just killing!

The contrast in their characters, Shaurya being a traditonal, serious, angry types and Varsha being the chirpy, extrovert kind makes them unique! Shaurya seems to be a very dominating and aggressive kind of guy and Varsha seems to be someone very loving and caring, but at the same time, someone who won't be afraid of saying what she feels like! So they might end up fighting all the time, yet be madly in love! Its always fun to watch squabbling couples and its ages we saw such a jodi on television!

Also the manner in which Shaurya teases Varsha is too goodLOL I loved the scene where Shaurya pretends to not know who Varsha is and then yesterday's episode was fabulous, with him flirting with Kavita and teasing her!

Am waiting for Akshara and Naitik's story too, but I have a feeling that ShaVa's jodi will kind of outdo them! Or maybe, we'll just wait and watch!

How many of you like ShaVa's pairing and the actors who protray them? Would love to read your responses!

Edited by soapie - 16 January 2009 at 10:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaurya and Varsha - Great Chemistry!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i love Shava
both look damn pretty and cute togethere

love thier chemistryEmbarrassed

purplestar22

Goldie

purplestar22

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i love them they are both so cute togetehr!!!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged
True they r absolutely rocking..... Also waiting for Naitik to enter!!

Luv,

Shagun

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I love their jodi a lot
They r awesome nd chemistry is mindblowing

PrInCeZz07

IF-Rockerz

PrInCeZz07

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
yh their chemistry is totally rocking
awesome
love them
chemistry is so rocking
loving all the jodis so far in the show
and yh im waiting for natik to enter

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged

I've fallen in love wiht ShaVa from the 2 episodes I've seen of them. They have been just soo cute!  I found them to be too cute though! It was really funny and cute how Shaurya was pretending to not know Varsha, and then, in yesterday's episode, thier scene was very cute.

And the actors portraying that character are doing a great job! I love thier chemistry.

Also can't wait for Naitik to enter. I bet that both the jodi's will be unique in thier own different ways.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yeah their chemistry is outstanding..although only 2 episodes have been aired and they are not the main lead, they were very cute...the actor playing Shaurya is very handsome and chocolate types but he needs to improve upon his english a bit..otherwise therez no need to speak in english only Approve hindi will do perfectly !! he's too cute to look at......Varsha is adorable...their scenes together in the past 2 episodes were amazing :))

Post Reply New Post

Go to top