Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMG&&BiDAAi FAN

i gett wat you aree sayinggg.. i thinkk if akshara had a friend beefore thatt was a boyy herr parents wouldentt mindd butt afterr herr dad saw her with the boyy holdingg her handd  i dnt think they would let her hav a frend thats a boyy anymore.... shauryaaa probably doesnt knoe that he was trying to help her andd he is the angry type of personn.. a guy can hav a frend thats a gurl becausee a gurl cant really do anythingg bad 2 guyy butt a gurll that has a frend thats a boy is somethingg 2 thinkk about again becausee he can be bad or somethingg.......i guess thats howw our culture iss no matter where we livvv in india or the u.ss all indianss think the sameee Smile-natashaaa

Thanks for replyin
I agree wid u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A QUESTION (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrInCeZz07

Yh a agree with you guys
well yh it is the family they are a bit over protected or a bit too much
but i think after that incident they take things way more serious now
but yh it was a normals parent reactioon and if they wnat Akshara not to go out liek that tehn probably thats why they were even more angrier
And yh Shaurya he is befriended with a girl
ans yh he is just a bit protective over Akshara
its like he cares for her and probably what ever he does with girls he doesn't want the same to happen to his sister thats why but its sweet as well that he cares for her but its like she should get a bit of freedom alright
and its not as if Akshara is going to do something bad
look at her shes so cute and innocent
but even in today world it happens
guys can do what ever they want but girls cant at times
and yh i dont get it either why some people think that a  a guy and girl and a girl and guy can just be friends no love and all that crap in between them but just good friends
great question you asked

love
hummy

Thanks for replyin
U r sayin all correct
Kno world around is bad but girls r always over over over protected

Post Reply New Post

Go to top