Sanayaa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys
i Didn;t kno wat to name d topic so u can understand
I could not see the last night's episode
In d updates I read about Alok nd  akshara's scene where Alok saves her frm falling nd Shaurya sees dis nd hits him
 I don't kno exactly wat happened So If I m thinkin somethin wrong plz correct me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 Akshara is overprotected by her family members we all know. She is not allowed to be friends with a boy Nd dere r many more things she can't do.
ND Shaurya bcoz he is a boy he is allowed to do everythin
 I was thinkin dat Shaurya hit Alok bcoz he thought dat he is a bad person bcoz he was foolowing her
 Or maybe it was  he also didn't want dat Akshara befriends a boy So he could not tolerate nd hit him
NoW D THING IS Shaurya has also befriended  a girl actually she is his girlfriend
sO for Shaurya it is ok that he has a gir,lfriend but he can't tolerate dat his  sis even has a boy as her frnd Why dese double standards ???????/
I mean If varsha had a brother Then his brother would have also thought dat Shaurya is not a good person bcoz he is trryin to make Varsha his frnd
So ALok on his siode is correct bcoz he has loved somebody and want her in his life(Here I am not sayin dat Akshara shuld love Alok or I m not prompting his character)

Itni bak bak ke baad I just want  to say dat why can't people even in today's world actually in today's modern India  cannot accept  dat  A girl nd boy can just be friends nd a girl boy frndship is not bad sUCH FRNDSHIP IS NOT ALWAYS APPRECIATED
Nd if a girl nad boy r frnds then most of d people always say dat dis girl is not good blah blah Nd It is not like dat ki dis happens only in Small towns nd cities it happens all over India
Now I want to know ur views
nd also answer dis: Is Frindship btwn Girl nd Boy really not good ?????

Maybe Wat i m thinkin is silly

Btw Thanku so much for takin out ur Precious time nd readin myn post

Edited by Sanayaa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think the family would mind if she had a male friend but because of the incident in which she holded Alok's hand, the family had a wrong impression about the situation.

Im sure every indian family would mind if their daughter is being too friendly with a guy at such a young age before marriage. After all she is still in college.
sweetladki87 thumbnail

i guess thats our culture...i used to have a problem with it that y always ppl think its ok that a guy has friend who is girl but not the other way around but now i m jst like watever dude..

but honestly, a boy and a girl can never be friends..love always comes in between. i was really good friends with one of the guys from my school. last year, he said that our mutual friend thinks that i m his girlfriend and i told him no we are just friends...he said that his friend told him that if i m not his gf, then i should tie a rakhi on him and i said i dont have a problem with it after i realize where he was going with it.

after the incident, i personally dont believe that a girl and a boy can be really goood friends. yea they can be friends like talking in college or outside college but good friends...NEVER
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i am getting what u'r trying to say

its not that they Shaurya finds it wrong that Akshara befrnds a boy. he loves his sister and does'nt want her to go with wrong ppl.
Some parents are open minded with the thoughts of a Boy & Girl being friends some are not, Some look at others and feel that they must be strict to thier children, so that they don't loose out to thier children.

abt Akshara being in such conservative family and dear to all .... her parents reaction was natural
firstly she and varsha had actually fooled bholu bhaiyya and went out and also they did'nt inform where they were .....when it was late night. A Father saw her with Alok an unknown person and reacted so which is right and natural too.
That was the immediate reaction from any relative. They went for the picnic and Alok followed them, which is wrong. Any brother would react so if he finds someone follow his sister unknowingly. Also Akashara hardly knows him, so how can u even expect Shaurya to behave softly to him.

Abt Shaurya being in relationship with Varsha, they know each other for quiet a some time and importantly she's akshara's friend. Am sure he wont break her heart and even if he tries to she'll get him back to track๐Ÿ˜†
Sanayaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

i am getting what u'r trying to say
Thanks for understandin

its not that they Shaurya finds it wrong that Akshara befrnds a boy. he loves his sister and does'nt want her to go with wrong ppl.
Some parents are open minded with the thoughts of a Boy & Girl being friends some are not, Some look at others and feel that they must be strict to thier children, so that they don't loose out to thier children.
U kno Iwat I didn't watch d episode so could not figure out actually wat happened
But I have just watched it nd found dat Shaurya's reaction was right but how can he judgge a person so quickly I knoow he loves his sister but he shuld have listen to her words

abt Akshara being in such conservative family and dear to all .... her parents reaction was natural
firstly she and varsha had actually fooled bholu bhaiyya and went out and also they did'nt inform where they were .....when it was late night. A Father saw her with Alok an unknown person and reacted so which is right and natural too.
That was the immediate reaction from any relative. They went for the picnic and Alok followed them, which is wrong. Any brother would react so if he finds someone follow his sister unknowingly. Also Akashara hardly knows him, so how can u even expect Shaurya to behave softly to him.
I m not sayin Shaurya shuld behave very softly
But don;t u think d way Akshara's mom reacted it was not so good

Abt Shaurya being in relationship with Varsha, they know each other for quiet a some time and importantly she's akshara's friend. Am sure he wont break her heart and even if he tries to she'll get him back to track๐Ÿ˜†
Ya I kno Shaurya won'y break her heart but he is in relationship wid  agirl so I desperately want to kno how d family wuld react

Thanks for replyin

Sanayaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetladki87

i guess thats our culture...i used to have a problem with it that y always ppl think its ok that a guy has friend who is girl but not the other way around but now i m jst like watever dude..

But I still hav eprobs wid dis Sarcastic culture

but honestly, a boy and a girl can never be friends..love always comes in between. i was really good friends with one of the guys from my school. last year, he said that our mutual friend thinks that i m his girlfriend and i told him no we are just friends...he said that his friend told him that if i m not his gf, then i should tie a rakhi on him and i said i dont have a problem with it after i realize where he was going with it.

after the incident, i personally dont believe that a girl and a boy can be really goood friends. yea they can be friends like talking in college or outside college but good friends...NEVER
Now I don;t kno wat to say
u have experienced it so u must be correct

Thanks for replyin

Sanayaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonam_s

I dont think the family would mind if she had a male friend but because of the incident in which she holded Alok's hand, the family had a wrong impression about the situation.
    If u have scene d episode Akshary only said dat  her family would not appreciate her frndship wid a boy

Im sure every indian family would mind if their daughter is being too friendly with a guy at such a young age before marriage. After all she is still in college.
I agree every Indian family wuld mind

Thanks for replyin
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yh a agree with you guys
well yh it is the family they are a bit over protected or a bit too much
but i think after that incident they take things way more serious now
but yh it was a normals parent reactioon and if they wnat Akshara not to go out liek that tehn probably thats why they were even more angrier
And yh Shaurya he is befriended with a girl
ans yh he is just a bit protective over Akshara
its like he cares for her and probably what ever he does with girls he doesn't want the same to happen to his sister thats why but its sweet as well that he cares for her but its like she should get a bit of freedom alright
and its not as if Akshara is going to do something bad
look at her shes so cute and innocent
but even in today world it happens
guys can do what ever they want but girls cant at times
and yh i dont get it either why some people think that a  a guy and girl and a girl and guy can just be friends no love and all that crap in between them but just good friends
great question you asked

love
hummy

NATASHA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i gett wat you aree sayinggg.. i thinkk if akshara had a friend beefore thatt was a boyy herr parents wouldentt mindd butt afterr herr dad saw her with the boyy holdingg her handd  i dnt think they would let her hav a frend thats a boyy anymore.... shauryaaa probably doesnt knoe that he was trying to help her andd he is the angry type of personn.. a guy can hav a frend thats a gurl becausee a gurl cant really do anythingg bad 2 guyy butt a gurll that has a frend thats a boy is somethingg 2 thinkk about again becausee he can be bad or somethingg.......i guess thats howw our culture iss no matter where we livvv in india or the u.ss all indianss think the sameee ๐Ÿ˜Š-natashaaa
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont think the family would have mind if she brought a male friend home for dinner before the hand holding incident.

One reason why they are so conservative is also the fact that Akshara is very immature and cannot pick out the difference between right or wrong.

If she was much more matured, the family wouldnt mind.