Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Oh wow, two book lovers hate Twilight, then I really shouldn't read it.  Thanks for letting me know gals!

-Mahi

Actually, three book lovers!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Twilight isn't worth it...I was reading an article where some guy broke up with his girlfriend (After six years) because she was a Twilight maniac, and all she talked about was how Edward sparkled...plus, no literary agency will accept his book that he wrote when he was eleven because "Jacob Black" is the main character...He feels very close with his character, and doesn't want to change the name....I felt very bad for this guy...
Oh, my teacher also pointed out many grammatical errors in Twilight, and now I see that there are....but worst of all, Bella Swan annoys the hec out of me! She seems real selfish and clingy to me, not very "friend" material....so,
Twilight isn't worth it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Unless you really want to read it, sorry!! If that's the case, don't pay any attention to what I said...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by: chhilt

I agree... I can never look at the word 'chagrin' the same way again...

You got me curiousπŸ˜† I don't remember anything about "chagrin"...or do I have to read the rest of the books to figure it out? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

You got me curiousπŸ˜† I don't remember anything about "chagrin"...or do I have to read the rest of the books to figure it out? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha.... it's just that Stephenie uses that word a lot! Gosh... it's there on nearly every three pages! And reading the book made me fidget so much because of all the grammatical errors! Oh well... I think everyone gets the general picture that we hate Twilight.... now I think we should stick to the original topic of this post πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: chhilt

Haha.... it's just that Stephenie uses that word a lot! Gosh... it's there on nearly every three pages! And reading the book made me fidget so much because of all the grammatical errors! Oh well... I think everyone gets the general picture that we hate Twilight.... now I think we should stick to the original topic of this post πŸ˜†

Yea, you're right! Now that I look back at it, I remember...but I didn't really pay too much attention to the words because the middle was soooo boring! Atleast...for me...πŸ˜†
But now let's get back to original topic like you said!
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
how abt Charlie Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nahh I don't like Jane and Darcy. She's too boring for me. I mean, Lizzy's more fun than Jane. I didn't like Rochester so much either. I mean, he was ok in a dark, brooding sort of way but somehow I liked Darcy more. At least he didn't keep mad wives hidden in his attic/basement!
bindya.Malhotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cedric Diggory and luna lovegood
Edited by bindya.Malhotra - 15 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Draco and hermoine..they have so much spark between them..!!..(though of course,i love R-H)
i think luna and harry made an interesting couple...!!
aish_punk thumbnail
Hmm lets see Bella Swan from Twilight and Jess from If tomorrow comes..weird pair but intresting i think..
isomers thumbnail

The couple that really touched my heart were Jenny and Oliver from Love Story. Their couple was the first one to make me cry!!
Edited by nityatarlapally - 14 years ago