awieeee ok dear!
Glad u luve dit
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guiys!

Birthdya Gift for piya dii1
Just amde a vm for her!

Please do comment and tell em even if it is bad jsut tell em I wouldn't mind it but plz do comment!
It si very sad wen I see no comments all of my hardwork!

ash

Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ash, just watched your VM - it was perfect =D Loved how you used Sajan scenes & SS scenes and mixed them together. It was really good. Loved the effects. OMG! Last song when u said: happy birthday to piya ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by xChandzx - 14 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ash..Mere bahen..i'll watch it tomorrow mornning..goota go na..thats y..:) & 'll give a lamba comment so be ready 4it..I love u dear.4spending so much time on this vm just 4me*hug*
love u & chandz thanku..love u too*Hug*
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I love ur latest VM dedicated to Piya...its really cute, love the VM and song๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heyyy Ash!!!!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Thanx for Pming me!!! OMG!!!!! Ur new VM is soooooooo goood!!!!Its faboulous!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Mindblowing!!!!!! I luved it!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ as always!!! ur VMs are one of the best i've ever seen!!!!! This song is pefect for sajan, i was actually  thinking today...which song suits actually sajan the best currently....and gotta say mar jawan is P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!! Luvely scene selection....the  whole comparasion scenes.....sheena-samrat n samrat-gunjunn....exact scenes n all...excellent work dear!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘   And the last part was very sweeet!!! The song is sooooo touching!!!!!! Hats off!!!!! โญ๏ธ 5stars for you!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take care,๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
lots of luv
Anu
CryingEyes- thumbnail
Hey cutie๐Ÿค—,i already saw it and you know i saved it too.Awesum job Ash๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,just loved it,my favourite song and perfect scene selection.You are too good Ash๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.Keep up the good work cutie and make many many more on SaJan๐Ÿ˜‰.
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*DIES *

Call 999! Asthu ghost wants Ash arrested for making such a beautiful outstanding  + Fantastically Taffic Mindblowing = Perfect VMz๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Oh my gosh, its so touching! *wipes the tear from the cheek* Oh my im blown away!๐Ÿ˜ฒ I must say girl you beyond words. *smacks head* How come i never came across such a amazing VM person! Silly Asthu! Now that i know how good you are. I best be getting a pm everytime you make a Vm! Warna my ghost is going to come with the danda! *does the little laugh* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

@Starting. The whole shammy Gunjan momenst! The background track went so smoothly with it! WOW! I also loved how you added sajan flashbacks after the shammy moments in the start and through out the VM! Fantastic! Girl your so good! *blinks* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Gunjan crying scenes. OUCH! I could feel her pain there๐Ÿ˜ญ *Hugs*! You added those scenes so perfectly in the VM! And i loved the bit where you added gunjan speaking how she feels she will lose samrat! Perfect!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

@Ending. *Sobs + Pulls covers up* Oh gosh the tank of tears leakedd!๐Ÿ˜ญ * 10 mins later * Its was TOOOO heart breaking.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ Ash you ended it so fine! Makes me wanna watch it again and again! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Remix-Tumse milke. LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ i adored the ending! It made me smile! The whole monanya + Sajan magic๐Ÿ˜! *blush* โ˜บ๏ธIt was so cuteeee!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh and i loved the song to! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love the whole vm!! It was seriously perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ! Planning to watch your other VMZ!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Lovee you bacha! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

P.s P.s Happy birthday to Priya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ! I must say this is a very beautiful Birthday gift! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Asthuox - 14 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Asthuox

*DIES *

Call 999! Asthu ghost wants Ash arrested for making such a beautiful outstanding  + Fantastically Taffic Mindblowing = Perfect VMz๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
OMG! 999 in need๐Ÿ˜† Awioeeeee u knw na bachon ko ghosts se kitna darr lagta hai
kinda allergy!
Oh my gosh, its so touching! *wipes the tear from the cheek* Oh my im blown away!๐Ÿ˜ฒ I must say girl you beyond words. *smacks head* How come i never came across such a amazing VM person! Silly Asthu! Now that i know how good you are. I best be getting a pm everytime you make a Vm! Warna my ghost is going to come with the danda! *does the little laugh* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
*Tissue for u* Hiayeee totally flattered with that
Sure a pm every time Oh I just made a vm in teh start of the week will pm u d alink in a min!
Or i knw the ghost is gonna cum behind me!
Bachon ko heart attacks ate hai kya
I wis urely after seeing teh ghost

@Starting. The whole shammy Gunjan momenst! The background track went so smoothly with it! WOW! I also loved how you added sajan flashbacks after the shammy moments in the start and through out the VM! Fantastic! Girl your so good! *blinks* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
awieeeeee ua re shooooooooooo sweet my Eb!
Thanks sooooooo much
Out of words to thank u!

@Gunjan crying scenes. OUCH! I could feel her pain there๐Ÿ˜ญ *Hugs*! You added those scenes so perfectly in the VM! And i loved the bit where you added gunjan speaking how she feels she will lose samrat! Perfect!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
I knw EB everytime is ee her crying my herata ches so badly!
So herat ache+Chashmish sad/crying= Ash's tank of tears
Awieeee thanks i am soooo happy that u luve dit

@Ending. *Sobs + Pulls covers up* Oh gosh the tank of tears leakedd!๐Ÿ˜ญ * 10 mins later * Its was TOOOO heart breaking.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ Ash you ended it so fine! Makes me wanna watch it again and again! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG! Good for u in a way eyes dust is wiped off๐Ÿ˜†
Awieeee sory for teh heart breka wa sin da same position!
Haiyeeee u shuld get teh award for the most flattorous comments!
U make me jupm on cloud 9 and dodo ki language mein cloud 29๐Ÿ˜†

@Remix-Tumse milke. LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ i adored the ending! It made me smile! The whole monanya + Sajan magic๐Ÿ˜! *blush* โ˜บ๏ธIt was so cuteeee!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh and i loved the song to! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love the whole vm!! It was seriously perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ! Planning to watch your other VMZ!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I knw taht was last minute change I doen so amny
1.sajan music bakground
2. gunji's song start tune
3.Mitwa
4. Finally tumse milke!
Haiyeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am sooo glad u like dit jupming around!
Thanks for that!

EB'S Flatterous comments+her killer comments=Ash lost (somehwere in othe rland cloud9,cloud29, ???)

Lol thanku soooooooo much1

Lovee you bacha! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Luv u too mY EB!

P.s P.s Happy birthday to Piya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ! I must say this is a very beautiful Birthday gift! ๐Ÿ˜ณ